PDA

View Full Version : missing movie

sadie
12-18-2010, 08:12 PM
hi everyone not sure if this is the right place to ask this quiestion but when i was little there was a christmas movie on every year that i absolutly loved now 11 years on i cant remember what its called it came out around late 80s early 90s

it went something like this....

a family were driving somewhere for christmas and they either had a car accident or the car broke down and they had to spend christmas in a abandond cabbin they didnt have any electrisity or food so they had to use the stuff already there then at the end of the film there was a fire in the cabbin and when the got outside santa was flying over head.

sorry for the brief description but thats all i remember if anyone could help please do its been driving me crazy for years thanxs

and
MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSS:tree:

MinnesotaMike
12-18-2010, 11:11 PM
no idea...sorry.

ornamentmaven
12-19-2010, 06:17 AM
I think I just saw it on tv recently, but I can't think of the name! It was one of a series of three(?) movies. Was the lead actress a famous model?

XmasDVD
12-19-2010, 11:33 PM
"Once Upon a Christmas" - there was a sequel too, "Twice Upon a Christmas"
Starring Kathy Ireland as Santa's daughter.

It's going to be on TV again soon...

"Once Upon a Christmas" - Thu, Dec 23, 8:00 AM EST on ABC Family channel - Santa's daughter takes on the task of changing a spoiled and avaricious family so that the spirit of Christmas will continue forever.

MinnesotaMike
12-20-2010, 12:54 AM
Funny...we have Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas & Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas. I never knew there was a regular version.

ornamentmaven
12-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks - it was bothering me that I couldn't remember the title!!!

angelpugs2
12-20-2010, 07:13 PM
:waving::home:as you can see them on youtube and fanpop also and many more as i've watched a few on youtube that i've never seen but,they were very good.:christmastree:

sadie
12-22-2010, 01:50 AM
i thought that was what it was called iv tried to look at the trailer in previous years but didnt reconise it thanks everyone and merry christmas

p.s

and can someone send me the link to the trailer to this movie i cant seem to find it on youtube cheers everyone

mina553
12-06-2011, 12:55 AM
check this link
its the best i can do now
hope it helps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Christmas_(film)

joshpmartin
01-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Elf is a nice christmas movie.I wants to watch this movie again.But never found anywhere...

mina553
01-17-2012, 03:17 PM
elf showed a lot on U S A cable for Christmas

jacobdenison
02-02-2012, 04:39 PM
I missing Bad Santa Movie..But I have no source to watch this movie again..