PDA

View Full Version : Gift Idea for Girlfriend?

Doggie123
12-02-2010, 07:57 AM
We've been together almost 2 years.
She doesn't like jewelry, video games or perfume.
NO gift cards, or "special dinners", I need an actual gift.
I've made her a blanket, a scrap book, and a picture frame.
I usually make something, so I need something heart felt.
She likes playing the guitar, Nirvana, cartoons, etc.
Last year, I made her a stocking, and filled it with random toys.
I bought her a Nirvana poster.
I'm thinking this year a Nirvana book, and a drawing set.
But I still need something heartfelt!
I don't have alot of money, both of us are in 4 year universities >.>
What is a good idea?
Thanks! Merry Christmas! :santa:

Jordan
12-02-2010, 09:02 AM
What about a book of Nirvana guitar tabs?

Ren Hyde
01-04-2011, 06:56 PM
Hi friend,
Always gifts should not be material items. So its better for you to choose something which creates memories. Take your girl friend on a vacation and spend some time alone with her. Generally it seems that girlfriends like to enjoy holiday vacations . So appeal her for travel and adventure.

Thanks
Ren Hyde

Gracie
04-17-2011, 01:39 AM
What about a book of Nirvana guitar tabs?

Good Idea jordan. i am also think fo this one.

varney
06-25-2011, 11:22 AM
What is a good idea?

Her photos into canvas painting as an amazing gift.We can give you a hand.100% handmade oil on canvas painting.You had better to stop at our site: Chinesecanvspainting dot com

leozhang
12-09-2011, 03:46 PM
What is a good idea?

If any body want to send the gifts for his girlfriend or her boyfriend , use heart to prepaire is the most important thing! No matter what you send in the end, let her/him feel that you spend lots of time and energy on it !
If you want ask for the exactly thing , i want to say , how about send her one necklace which engraved her name ? or creat one dreamland to move her? I know one place which gives many good idear , its called benbenhoney.com . Am I like a spam with saying this? lol

mina553
12-10-2011, 01:13 AM
HERE ARE SOME IDEARS

A CD full of songs with double meanings…

If you have not yet created a CD of songs for your significant other, you should do so now. Be mindful of the different music styles that you two may enjoy, but fill the CD with songs that have a deep meaning for the two of you. Make sure that you do not include any songs from ghosts of girlfriend’s past…

A “Love” Calendar

For a “love” calendar, you will either need to purchase (or make) any standard wall calendar. The pictures contained in the calendar are irrelevant since you will be pasting over all of them with something of a little more meaning. Similar to the memory box, print out a number of photos and quotes to glue in the calendar’s pages. Try to make the pictures relevant to the months of the year. You will also want to fill in any special dates on the calendar, including anniversaries, birthdays, and vacations.

A Framed Picture

Nothing says “I love you” like a framed picture of the two of you. Add a personal touch and purchase a do-it-yourself frame kit. Be sure to add some of your favorite quotes on love or lyrics from your special song to the frame for added sentimental value.

holiday123
12-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Hey,

What about the Christmas Holiday Cards.....haskell.holidaycardwebsite.com ?

ketuan
12-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Money is not important, important is a heart. I think if you the truth, then even if it is something she is very precious.
wish you both happy!

-------------
giỏ quà tết (http://omegamart.vn/quatang/gio-qua-tang-tet.html), quà Tết (http://omegamart.vn/quatang/gio-qua-tang-tet.html), quà tặng Tết (http://omegamart.vn/quatang/gio-qua-tang-tet.html), giỏ quà (http://omegamart.vn/quatang/gio-qua-tang-tet.html)

Elf_Erv
12-11-2011, 12:35 AM
You should go to Jared

MinnesotaMike
12-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Nothing says "I love you" like a new blender.

allentony
12-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Well, i dont like the way you spam ,leozhang . But i have to admit benbenhoney.com is a good site :)
I have checked that site and got 2 gifts for my girlfriend , she havnt saw them ,but i am sure that she will be shocked ^^ The items that site sell are so fancy and nice.

If any body want to send the gifts for his girlfriend or her boyfriend , use heart to prepaire is the most important thing! No matter what you send in the end, let her/him feel that you spend lots of time and energy on it !
If you want ask for the exactly thing , i want to say , how about send her one necklace which engraved her name ? or creat one dreamland to move her? I know one place which gives many good idear , its called benbenhoney.com . Am I like a spam with saying this? lol

designcompany
01-25-2012, 06:20 PM
I also want some suggestion regarding valentine...I want to give valentine gift for her

eitygohnwr
02-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Jewelry would best always best for girls.

microuser
06-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Thinking of a different style in surprising your girl?
Why don't you try our Unique Gifts concept here

===>>> messageonanecklace.com/articles/unique_gift_ideas.html

For sure she will love our styles design just for you!

mark84
07-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Good news for lovers now you can buy unique gifts for your girl fiends in discount rates in Singapore we are the top company for corporate gifts.

nalaing
08-06-2012, 06:19 PM
I think that a great gift is one that is personalized. There is this site that specializes on Personalised Gifts (http://messageonanecklace.com/articles/personalised_gift.html) specially Gifts For Her or for him, I love how you can put a personalized message in the necklace and the choices are magnificent.

irishman
08-16-2012, 01:05 PM
You may plan some holiday trip with her which can be a nice gift for her, as you will get some quality time to spend with her.

igifttoys
09-18-2012, 03:05 PM
My girlfriend asked to gift Iphone 4S it is not much expensive but suck my monthly pocket income. Ahh :presents2:

Dan H
09-18-2012, 08:00 PM
What about a gift experience. There are lots available and I sure you will be able to get a music related one cheap. Sometimes I think memories are more precious than an actual gift.

chsonnen
10-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Some classic nirvana vinyl would be pretty nice.

Fezziwig
10-18-2012, 12:20 AM
I have to admit that I have always been terrible with "Girlfriend" gifts but I always come through at the last minute. Two years back (around when this was first posted, lol) I decided to book us both a trip up to Niagara Falls, the Canadian Side, which turned into an awesome trip and memory for the two of us. The following year I got her a whole mess of 'smaller things' and, oddly enough, the favorite gift was a hand-drawn sketch of her and her then-recently passed Grandmother. I had it done for like $20 bucks by this little Chinese dude in the Mall and put it in a Dollar-Store frame.

My ace in the hole is a quick train or car ride to Rockefeller Center and their Christmas tree (I live like 20 minutes outside of New York City) I have yet to find a women who wasn't over come with the Christmas Spirit after a couple evening hours in NYC. I'd recommend that to anyone who lived within reasonable distance (or to make a day of it) of a major Metropolitan City.

bethsmit
10-21-2012, 05:21 PM
Can you paint or draw? A portrait is a beautiful thing to give a loved One as it shows time and effort. They get something to keep and She will know that you sat long and hard looking a at her beautiful face.

joydeguzman
10-24-2012, 09:01 AM
1 - paint a nirvana album cover in a canvass
2 - compile all the nirvana albums
3 - play a guitar and record the best nirvana song for her (or her favorite nirvana song)

those are the ideas in my mind that you can do for her.

Junelia
11-13-2012, 12:31 AM
try an unique gift idea: a leaf with artwork on it. It can be put into her favorite book as a bookmark. Check out: artonleaf.com

Falksonchristmas
11-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Here in Sweden you can "by" a star for the person you love, i think this is a great way to tell a person how special he or she is.
(google mystar.se)
Otherwise why not a "adopt" a animal in her name, there are several parks that takes care of animals that needs sponsors.

Tanya73
11-13-2012, 09:56 AM
How about gifting her a bobblehead. A custom made bobblehead would be a good and unique Christmas gift that she would cherish all her life. A custom bobblehead with both of your faces on it would look good and be a perfect love gift for Christmas.

Tanya73
11-13-2012, 10:00 AM

ChantelleJoy
11-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Closed this thread as it was becoming a breeding ground for Spammers.