PDA

View Full Version : Wrapping Gifts

ChristmasKatie
12-01-2010, 02:45 AM
When do you start wrapping? The second you buy the item? The beginning of December? The night before? Once you've bought absolutely everything?

I have always wrapped at a different time each year, and i'd love to hear about others wrapping schedules :elf3:

:presents2:

also!

Paper styles? Ribbon? Bows?

What do you think is best?

xx

jeremy m
12-01-2010, 02:57 AM
i perfer gift bags(it's easier for me)on anything :)

mom usally puts gifts in gift bags,wraps them..etc for me,i done it before but not anymore

SilverBells
12-01-2010, 03:14 AM
I like to wrap a few days before Christmas. I keep everything hidden 'cause I don't want any peeking :elf1: so I don't worry about getting the wrapping scratched. :presents2::presents1::presents3:I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping but the wrapping part is something I save for later.

noomitje8
12-01-2010, 04:13 AM
I just wrap as I go along, when I get home with a christmas present I bought, I'll wrap it right away. That way there is never any peeking. It's also good because I like to go all-out on wrapping (tons of ribbon and such) and the average present takes me about 45 minutes to wrap. If I had to do them all at once, it would take me a whole entire day!

MinnesotaMike
12-01-2010, 04:32 AM
I wrap everything at one time. I avoid bows and such because the gifts will be easier to stack and pile under the tree without wrecking bows.

ornamentmaven
12-01-2010, 11:12 AM
I wrap as I purchase, but add the bows and ribbons just before they go under the tree or are given out.

MissSantaClaus
12-01-2010, 03:11 PM
I wrap the presents a few days before Christmas. I use ribbons.

angelpugs2
12-01-2010, 10:39 PM
I wrap as i go and i love adding ribbon and bows and pretty christmas stickie name tags.:merrychristmas::tree: