PDA

View Full Version : Hardest/ Easiest people to buy presents for..

stephmcuk
08-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Who do you think is the easiest and hardiest people to buy for??

Apart for my kids who have loads of ideas

Hardest: My boyfriends dad, hes rarely wealthy and buys everything himself so finding something is a nightmare

Easiest: My sister... she loves everything i do and we have similar style... so if i like it she probably will to. :presents1:

ornamentmaven
08-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Hardest: My mother-in-law's boyfriend

Easiest: My two daughters (25 and 16)

Elvira1986
08-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Easiest: My brother and sister. They have lots of hobbies and interests and I know them very well. I also find it easy
Hardest: My mother, my father, my boyfriend's father and his grandpa.

Elf_Erv
08-19-2010, 04:15 AM
my parents are the hardest to buy for, they pretty much have everything already

nieces and nephews are the easiest to buy for, they usually have LONG wish lists

Linkinph1088
08-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Today definitely not a good day.. i just cry my eye balls out. . Because I have lost a special gift that my mun gave me. i felt very happy as recceiving it !

kimmy
08-28-2010, 04:41 PM
apart from my kids, the easiest would have to be my sisters. they both like pretty much the same as me. the hardest would have to be my boyfriend. he never has any ideas about what he would like, and he is a proper moaner if you get it wrong. :presents1::presents2:

SilverBells
08-29-2010, 06:12 AM
Easiest: My husband.:smitten: He loves his KTM and I always buy motorcycle apparel and equipment for him. He loves it.:elf3:
Hardest: My brother in-law. Only because I don't see him often to know what he'd like. So I usually give him Golf Gift Cards.:jumping:

SilverBells
08-29-2010, 06:14 AM
Today definitely not a good day.. i just cry my eye balls out. . Because I have lost a special gift that my mun gave me. i felt very happy as recceiving it !

Hi:santa2:
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Maybe you'll find that special gift you lost. Good luck :elf3:

olga
08-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Hmmm. Easiest: my sister, cousins, boyfriend (I do not know, he always like what I buy for him :santa:..)
Hardest: Dad, mum (she always says, oh, how wonderful present, you shouldnt, but, most times she goes and changes it...):waving:

:merrychristmas:

*Snowflake*
09-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Hy everyone I"m new here and I"m so happy to be part of this amazing forum:rudolph:

Easiest: grandpa nad granny

Hardest: my parents and boyfriend (I always want to buy them something special:smitten:)

SilverBells
09-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Hy everyone I"m new here and I"m so happy to be part of this amazing forum.

Hello Snowflake :)
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

olga
09-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Hy everyone I"m new here and I"m so happy to be part of this amazing forum:rudolph:

Easiest: grandpa nad granny

Hardest: my parents and boyfriend (I always want to buy them something special:smitten:)

Hi Snowflake!!! :welcome:, Im sure you will enjoy it, here.. :santa:

*Snowflake*
09-02-2010, 05:02 PM
thank you all,here I feel like home!!!:santa-smiley:

NCD
09-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Hardest - My Granddad - there is nothing at all he needs or wants
Easiest - The kids - they want everything they see on TV:presents3:

*Snowflake*
09-05-2010, 07:00 PM
I don"t know what to buy for my mum:presents2:
What do you think? and that is not perfume...