PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Christmas lovers

Cindy-lou who
05-24-2010, 01:14 AM
:waving:Hi everyone im new but have viewed this site for about two years and finally im contributing. I adore Christmas and all that comes with it! I know im in good company here:)

olga
05-24-2010, 01:33 AM
:waving:Hi everyone im new but have viewed this site for about two years and finally im contributing. I adore Christmas and all that comes with it! I know im in good company here:)

Hello!!! :welcome: to our Christmas home!!!
You can introduce yourself here (http://www.allthingschristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25&page=23), so, that people can find you easier and of course, welcome you!! :santa:
This forum is alive all year, we're very happy you are with us and all looking forward to sharing with you anything that has to do with our fav Season! :gelf:

:merrychristmas:

JollyElfDC
05-24-2010, 11:32 AM
:welcome:

The board is a little quite this time of year. I look forward to reading your posts.:elf1:

Cindy-lou who
05-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Im just thinking after this month, June will be the sixth month, we are on our way back to Christmas yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:christmastree:

MissSantaClaus
05-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Im just thinking after this month, June will be the sixth month, we are on our way back to Christmas yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:christmastree:

:elf3: I cant wait :gelf:

Cindy-lou who
05-24-2010, 04:23 PM
:elf3: I cant wait :gelf:

me too im getting excited thinking about it my husband loves Christmas too, he has no choice being married to me:smitten:

MissSantaClaus
05-24-2010, 04:25 PM
The most people say i am crazy. but we have almost june .. so it isnt far : )

olga
05-24-2010, 06:16 PM
me too im getting excited thinking about it my husband loves Christmas too, he has no choice being married to me:smitten:

So lovely.... :smitten:

Cindy-lou who
05-24-2010, 06:40 PM
So lovely.... :smitten:

Hi Olga i feel like i know you iv read so many of your posts over the years:waving: Im so looking forward to putting some photos on this year. Im sorely tempted to put a Christmassy film on but im always a bit afraid i might spoil the magic because its so early:elf1:

olga
05-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi Olga i feel like i know you iv read so many of your posts over the years:waving: Im so looking forward to putting some photos on this year. Im sorely tempted to put a Christmassy film on but im always a bit afraid i might spoil the magic because its so early:elf1:

Hi Cindy Loo Who, Im really looking forward to your Christmas photos!!! :santa:

By the way, I always put a Christmassy film on TV (this happens for years) and still have not spoiled magic of Christmas... :elf1: :elf1: :elf1:
Why not give a try, too????

Thanks for your kind words, nice to have another friend, here. :elf3:

HollyJolly
05-25-2010, 02:37 AM
Cindy Lou Who -- welcome. I am new to the group, too. But I wanted to let you know that I did put in Christmas with the Kranks this weekend...love that movie...but I love almost all Christmas movies...so, pop in a Christmas movie and enjoy!:elf3:

angelpugs
05-25-2010, 04:39 AM
Hello hollyjolly i own that and many more have been collecting christmas movies for a few years now,i have quite a library of just christmas.:santa2::yahoo:

Cindy-lou who
05-25-2010, 05:03 AM
Right iv just done a count , we have eleven Christmas films:presents1: i think you can guess by my name that i love the Grinch:elf1:also its a wonderful life, Polar expresss the list really is endless:christmastree:

Cindy-lou who
05-25-2010, 05:05 AM
Cindy Lou Who -- welcome. I am new to the group, too. But I wanted to let you know that I did put in Christmas with the Kranks this weekend...love that movie...but I love almost all Christmas movies...so, pop in a Christmas movie and enjoy!:elf3:

Hi Hollyjolly i lovvvvvve that film but dont have it.........yet:elf1:where do you live?

HollyJolly
05-25-2010, 05:43 AM
I live in the hot south! A proud Georgia peach! It usually doesn't get cool here until November or so...which makes it hard to get in the Christmas spirit sometimes...the stores start putting out holiday decorations in September and it is 90 degrees outside! No white Christmases around here!:waving:

olga
05-25-2010, 02:47 PM
I live in the hot south! A proud Georgia peach! It usually doesn't get cool here until November or so...which makes it hard to get in the Christmas spirit sometimes...the stores start putting out holiday decorations in September and it is 90 degrees outside! No white Christmases around here!:waving:

Believe me, I know exactly what you mean, thats exactly what happens in my country, where you can hardly feel Christmas, as, weather gets cooler after the first 20 days of November..

No white Christmasses here, too.. :sad elf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc5eJc5SHA

:merrychristmas:

kam1187
06-09-2010, 03:41 PM
I live in Massachusetts and New England weather gets crazy. It starts cooling down near the end of september and its all down from there lol. I love having white christmases and feel a little bad for the people that dont get to have them. It just adds to the christmas joy and spirit. Only about 4 months left til stores start stocking up!!

olga
06-09-2010, 04:48 PM
I live in Massachusetts and New England weather gets crazy. It starts cooling down near the end of september and its all down from there lol. I love having white christmases and feel a little bad for the people that dont get to have them. It just adds to the christmas joy and spirit. Only about 4 months left til stores start stocking up!!

Hi!! :santa:
I wish we had white Christmas,, or, say it better, I wish we had cold winters and then we could do someting about snow :elf1:..
We used to have cold winters, of course, that is lots of years ago.
I also remember one year we had white Christmas, but that was years ago, too...:elf1: Actually, I was 7-8 years old..

Do you always have white Christmas? :santa:

kam1187
06-09-2010, 05:56 PM
This past Christmas we had alot of snow on the ground from a storm a couple weeks before. I think we actually had snow on the ground everyday in December and January. I love the weather here. Fall is absolutely beautiful, and I love the winter too, even though some think Im crazy lol! :) Cant wait for this christmas season!

HollyJolly
06-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Hello everyone...can you believe we are right smack in the middle of June??? I know kam1187 made a comment about 4 months until stores start stocking up on Christmas goodies (can't wait), but some stores get an even earlier start. Especially craft stores. I don't know if any of you have a Hobby Lobby near by, but their website says they have Christmas items from July through December! We just got a new one near here, so I plan on visiting there next month to see if they really start stocking up early. Also, Michaels will have fall on one aisle, halloween on another and Christmas on the next...I just love it...it is like once July 4th comes and goes, here comes fall and you know what comes next! :yahoo:

Merry Christmas Darling
06-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Welcome, Cindy-lou! This place is great.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasanimatedbargif-1.gifhttp://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasanimatedbargif-1.gif