PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Every Day

MissSantaClaus
05-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Do you know Christmas every day? The most people dont know this film. I think its a wonderful movie.

Billy Jackson is not having a good Christmas. He got a basketball for Christmas and just cannot make a jump shot. His Uncle David is coming to town to open a Valu-Mall, which will put his Dad's store out of business. When he tells his little sister Sarah that there is no Santa she makes a wish that it would be Christmas every day. Billy now has to relive Christmas Day over and over again.

olga
05-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Thats the first time I hear about that film..
I have not seen it.. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hPw0qIVJ0k&feature=related

:merrychristmas:

MissSantaClaus
05-20-2010, 04:14 PM
You know what to do tis Christmas :D

olga
05-20-2010, 05:07 PM
You know what to do tis Christmas :D

Ok, I will have a look.
Unfortunately, I can not find such movies here, so, I may have to look for it on the web..

:tree1:

MissSantaClaus
05-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Maybe they will show it on TV. I have it on DVD. Record it from TV. Maybe i can make a copy and send it to you.

olga
05-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Maybe they will show it on TV. I have it on DVD. Record it from TV. Maybe i can make a copy and send it to you.

That would be great, my friend! :santa:

Paul Brown
06-17-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi Guys,

I like to enjoy in Christmas too much.

Paul.

SilverBells
06-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Hi Guys,

I like to enjoy in Christmas too much.

Paul.

So do we Paul.:elf3:

XmasDVD
06-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Enjoy too much? Nah no such thing! Not enough!

HollyJolly
06-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Greetings my Festive Friends! :santa1:

I just couldn't wait to tell you that this weekend, I went into Hobby Lobby (a craft store) and they had out 3 or 4 aisles of Christmas stuff! Can you believe it? They had out a good number of Christmas trees and some crafting items. They also had a few other decorations. I can't wait to go back over the next few months and see how the stock grows...in a small way, I am afraid I have to admit it does seem a little early, but for people (like me) who like to make Christmas crafts and decorations, you certainly can't wait until December to start...Also, I did see on QVC's website that they will be having Christmas in July on July 24th and 25th! Since we are approaching the second half of the year, we will begin seeing more and more Christmas goodies! LOVE IT! :yahoo:

SilverBells
06-22-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm jealous:dizzy:

olga
06-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Greetings my Festive Friends! :santa1:

I just couldn't wait to tell you that this weekend, I went into Hobby Lobby (a craft store) and they had out 3 or 4 aisles of Christmas stuff! Can you believe it? They had out a good number of Christmas trees and some crafting items. They also had a few other decorations. I can't wait to go back over the next few months and see how the stock grows...in a small way, I am afraid I have to admit it does seem a little early, but for people (like me) who like to make Christmas crafts and decorations, you certainly can't wait until December to start...Also, I did see on QVC's website that they will be having Christmas in July on July 24th and 25th! Since we are approaching the second half of the year, we will begin seeing more and more Christmas goodies! LOVE IT! :yahoo:

I have subscribed to Hobby Lobby for weekly savings, last year and I get mails almost every week..
Hey, It’s June, Time For Hobby Lobby To Kick Off The Christmas Creep Season :gelf:
click here (http://us.hadnews.com/its-june-time-for-hobby-lobby-to-kick-off-the-christmas-creep-season.htm)

MissSantaClaus
06-22-2010, 03:12 PM
Olga, i told you that i will send you the Christmas every day DVD .. i can not do it .. because ... it is in German : D Haha sorry i dont have the english version. So sorry.

olga
06-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Olga, i told you that i will send you the Christmas every day DVD .. i can not do it .. because ... it is in German : D Haha sorry i dont have the english version. So sorry.

Oh, come one, no worries, my friend at all, I will look for it on the web, or, maybe watch it from youtube.. Thank you so much!! :santa:

SilverBells
06-22-2010, 11:34 PM
I was watching the original "A Christmas Carol" for a while this morning on YouTube.:elf3:

MissSantaClaus
06-23-2010, 01:55 PM
I think the movie Christmas Every Day has nothing to do with A Christmas Carol or?

SilverBells
06-23-2010, 02:06 PM
I think the movie Christmas Every Day has nothing to do with A Christmas Carol or?

Absolutely nothing. Two different Christmas movies.:christmastree:

olga
06-23-2010, 02:51 PM
I was watching the original "A Christmas Carol" for a while this morning on YouTube.:elf3:

Which version of all, TATIA??:waving:
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sr2ow_ZH9w)one??

NCD
06-24-2010, 06:28 PM
I havent watched Christmas Every day yet - ill try and google it

MissSantaClaus
06-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Here you can buy

http://www.blujay.com/item/CHRISTMAS-EVERY-DAY-DVD-Robert-Hays-Erik-von-Detten-12010300-3052564

I think it is very difficult to find this dvd anywhere.

SilverBells
06-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Which version of all, TATIA??:waving:
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sr2ow_ZH9w)one??

Yep.:elf3: And a little bit from a different version.:santa2:

ChristmasCrazy
06-25-2010, 01:23 AM
I am soooo excited! Thanks for letting us know. We have Hobby Lobby here too so I will have to go this weekend. I am sooo getting in the mood for Christmas!

Christmas Hampers
07-12-2010, 07:44 PM
It can be Christmas Everyday at our place - own twin 3 yr olds love playing Christmas games year round, so we have a little tree and some gifts (http://www.huntervalleyhampers.com.au/)out all year round.

stephmcuk
08-01-2010, 07:00 AM
My six year old sings christmas songs and plays her christmas music cd all year round..... i encourage her while shes still little and excited :D

SilverBells
08-02-2010, 03:35 AM
I think we are the only household in my hometown that is already planning and talking about Christmas. And that is all my doing.:elf1: