PDA

View Full Version : JLS in xmas light disaster.

mcjakeqcool
11-16-2009, 01:44 AM
I cannot believe it! Can anyone else?

mcjakeqcool
11-16-2009, 07:49 PM
I cannot believe it! Can anyone else?

No replies?!

ChantelleJoy
11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Sorry, I don't know what/who JLS is. :(

steph535
11-17-2009, 03:09 AM
I have no idea who or what that is, and I'm guessing maybe a lot of others are like me and don't really know what you are talking about and that is probably why you haven't gotten many replies. Can you explain more? thanks. you know, it might be something that only people in the UK know about. who is JLS or whoever and what christmas light disaster??

mcjakeqcool
11-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Sorry, I don't know what/who JLS is. :(
OMG! You don't know who JLS are? Google them, youtube them, buy there're album or something! They are of the X Factor, and they got involved in some accident, they are from the UK, I don't think they are quite so big elsewere e.g USA but they got to number 1 in Ireland.

steph535
11-18-2009, 12:59 AM
ok, I looked them up, had to scroll down quite a bit to find the news story. Seems the authorities way underestimated how big the crowd would be, eh? and, just to let you know, even though you may be into this group, I would bet most of the world has never heard of them and here at ATC, you've got a whole mix of people; different interests, different ages, different countries, etc... But, we all have at least one thing in common: WE LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! :yahoo:

mcjakeqcool
11-19-2009, 04:27 AM
ok, i looked them up, had to scroll down quite a bit to find the news story. Seems the authorities way underestimated how big the crowd would be, eh? And, just to let you know, even though you may be into this group, i would bet most of the world has never heard of them and here at atc, you've got a whole mix of people; different interests, different ages, different countries, etc... But, we all have at least one thing in common: We love christmas!!! :yahoo:
hell yeah!

kimmy
11-25-2009, 04:15 PM
i cant believe that so many people went to see them, its ridiculous that people got hurt just because of a band that was on the x factor, i hate the x factor and everything that goes along with it.

im glad that everyone if ok though...

mcjakeqcool
11-25-2009, 10:51 PM
i cant believe that so many people went to see them, its ridiculous that people got hurt just because of a band that was on the x factor, i hate the x factor and everything that goes along with it.

im glad that everyone if ok though...
It's not as good now that Jedward are gone now. The worst thing about the X Factor though is proveing to be Louie Walsh. Godamn hypocrite! :presents1: