PDA

View Full Version : What is the last Christmas item you bought?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Merry Christmas Darling
11-06-2009, 04:29 AM
Yesterday I bought:

1) a doll in Christmas outfit
2)a snowflake night light
3) a snowman with pale green scarf to match bathroom walls

tinkerbell2
11-06-2009, 04:33 AM
The last things I bought were

1) some more jingle buddies
2) 2 disney decorations
3) a glass angel candlelight holder

Home alone 2
11-06-2009, 05:38 AM
I can't remember it was last year sometime.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-06-2009, 11:44 AM
I can't remember it was last year sometime.

Oops! Have you seen all the stuff they're displaying in the stores? Ya better go buy some new candles. ;)

Merry Christmas Darling
11-06-2009, 11:45 AM
The last things I bought were

1) some more jingle buddies
2) 2 disney decorations
3) a glass angel candlelight holder

Cool. Can't wait to see a pic of your angel.

gandr1212
11-06-2009, 01:50 PM
I have bought more this last couple of months then ever before. Towels, musical figurine, snowglobe ornaments, Santa cookie plate and milk bottle, other ornaments, angels, gingerbread costume [adult] to stuff and sit on a bench, birds, and what I am excited about most is I got my sleigh pattern in and Dale is going to build it on Sat. then my friend and I will paint it and I can take some pictures of my grandchildren in it. It is 59 inches long. Next year we should be through with building the house. Then I am going to use it as my tree base. I bought tomatoe cages to make christmas trees to go on the new porch. At Sam's I bought a set of gold reindeer and a garland. I'll be burnt out by christmas but it sure has been fun.

Gail

ChantelleJoy
11-06-2009, 10:58 PM
I haven't bought one yet, but I've been looking for the perfect Christmas Apron. I've been doing some online browsing, and suspect it'll be my first Christmas purchase this year!

ANGWife
11-06-2009, 11:14 PM
a few hallmark ornaments last week

Merry Christmas Darling
11-07-2009, 01:15 AM
I have bought more this last couple of months then ever before. Towels, musical figurine, snowglobe ornaments, Santa cookie plate and milk bottle, other ornaments, angels, gingerbread costume [adult] to stuff and sit on a bench, birds, and what I am excited about most is I got my sleigh pattern in and Dale is going to build it on Sat. then my friend and I will paint it and I can take some pictures of my grandchildren in it. It is 59 inches long. Next year we should be through with building the house. Then I am going to use it as my tree base. I bought tomatoe cages to make christmas trees to go on the new porch. At Sam's I bought a set of gold reindeer and a garland. I'll be burnt out by christmas but it sure has been fun.

Gail

It sounds like it's going to be fun all Christmas. You won't be burned out I bet! Getting that sleigh is going to give you a thrill!

In reference to your tomato cages, I have a conical trellis that I wrap with garland to make a Christmas tree in my front yard.

The only pic I have shows it covered in snow:

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Outdoors/IMG_0256.jpg

Merry Christmas Darling
11-07-2009, 01:18 AM
Oh, yeah, I bought mini gingerbread people, snowflakes, and Christmas stickers for my 18-inch dolls.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-07-2009, 01:19 AM
I haven't bought one yet, but I've been looking for the perfect Christmas Apron. I've been doing some online browsing, and suspect it'll be my first Christmas purchase this year!

I LOVE aprons! So far, I have only solid red and green ones for Christmas.

Elvira1986
11-07-2009, 03:28 AM
I bought my first Christmas thing in this year today. It is a t-shirt with the slogan "Christmas is the coolest Season".

olga
11-07-2009, 06:13 AM
I bought my first Christmas thing in this year today. It is a t-shirt with the slogan "Christmas is the coolest Season".

Ha!! Nice t-shirt Elvira!! :)

Well, today I bought some extra ornaments for the tree. They were 7 Victorian balls in the price of 10 euros!! I liked them a lot and the price was super!

As soon as I fix my camera (during this week), Ill post my photos.. :)

SnowAngel
11-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Nothing yet...I better get on it.

tinkerbell2
11-07-2009, 06:27 AM
Nothing yet...I better get on it.

yes you better time is going fast.....:) :)

onemagicalchristmas
11-07-2009, 07:07 AM
the last christmas thing I bought was cards for my family. have everything pretty much under control for now!

shellyann
11-07-2009, 10:24 AM
today a wreath

Merry Christmas Darling
11-07-2009, 11:14 AM

Haha! :D

Merry Christmas Darling
11-07-2009, 11:18 AM
a few hallmark ornaments last week

I have some Hallmark ornaments that my daughter gave me two years ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Idnam/All%20Things%20Christmas/IMG_0339.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Idnam/All%20Things%20Christmas/IMG_0341.jpg

karanmi
11-10-2009, 12:30 AM
I bought outdoor lights , and some vintage carolers last week when shopping.

Shanniclause
11-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Frosty the Snowman on DVD

steph535
11-10-2009, 07:38 AM
an mp3 Christmas album from amazon

Kittyskyfish
11-10-2009, 07:53 AM
I bought a lot of presents recently. But Christmas stuff...I bought a santa ornament last month. Not too exciting, eh? :)

Merry Christmas Darling
11-10-2009, 08:46 AM
I bought more Jingle Buddies today. My daughter, who was with me, said she'd rather see an elegant tree. But I'm thinking that with all the little grandchildren that will be coming over, it shouldn't be so elegant. Besides our room is casual (for practical reasons). I have a disabled husband.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Frosty the Snowman on DVD

I have that! Pretty soon I'll get my container of Christmas DVDs out. :snowman:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-10-2009, 08:51 AM
I bought a lot of presents recently. But Christmas stuff...I bought a santa ornament last month. Not too exciting, eh? :)

Well, it is exciting to get Christmas shopping done and look forward to giving gifts to friends and family.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-10-2009, 08:53 AM

We all love Christmas music! What did you get?

steph535
11-10-2009, 11:34 AM
We all love Christmas music! What did you get?

I got "Christmas With the Academy" with the Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields Chorus. Thanks for asking.

gandr1212
11-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks Marshmallow for the picture. That makes me want to get it made. although mine will be on the porch and there is no chance of snow, but it is pretty in snow.

Gail

olga
11-11-2009, 02:50 AM

Well, as far as I can see from the photo of your tree, you do not need any other ornaments!! :singing:

:merrychristmas:

olga
11-11-2009, 02:52 AM

Any Christmas suggestions, Steph? :waving:

Kittyskyfish
11-11-2009, 05:18 AM
Well, as far as I can see from the photo of your tree, you do not need any other ornaments!! :singing:

Nuh uh! I still have a whole 'nother tree to put up! That one is going to hold the family keepsake ornaments. :)

steph535
11-11-2009, 07:05 AM
Any Christmas suggestions, Steph? :waving:

well, sure. But I know that my taste in Christmas music is not like most people's. Most people like classic stuff and I do like a few of those, but not enough to buy. For instance, I like to hear some of the old standbys, like Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas', Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song', etc.. on the radio, because it means that it is the Christmas season and they are happy songs, etc... But, I did not grow up with this type of Christmas music in my home, so even though I like a few of them, I can tire of the classic music pretty quickly. So, if you want my advice as to what I would recommend, it may be different than what you are used to; I don't really know. As far as Christmas music, there are lots of albums I would like you to hear, such as::

1.The Robert Shaw Chorale (any of their albums)
2. Rita Ford's ' A Music Box Christmas'
3. The Deller Consort, 'The Holly and the Ivy', and 'Hark Ye Shepherds'
4. Chanticleer, (I have 'Sing We Christmas')
5. Canadian Brass (I have 'Christmas with the Canadian Brass')
6. Handel's ' Messiah'
7. The Roger Wagner Chorale, "Joy to the World"
8. Kim Robertson, "Celtic Christmas"
9. Children's Chorus of Radio Prague, "Czech & Polish Songs of Christmas"
10. The Choir of Trinity Church, "Candlelight Carols"
11. King's Singers, (I have 'A Little Christmas Music')
12. "Christmas with the Vienna Choir Boys and Hermann Prey"

I know I am forgetting some of them and some of these are quite old. You can listen to 30 second samples of a lot of these on amazon. Olga, I hope you, and others, are able to hear some of the samples and that you enjoy what you hear. This is music that really makes me feel that Christmas spirit.

ChantelleJoy
11-11-2009, 12:16 PM
I just bought my 2nd Xmas Gift from eBay today! I got this for my Best-Friend, since she is starting bakery school in january and just got a job at a local bakery two weeks ago!

Baker Ornament (http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!B,fZtB!B2k~$(KGrHgoOKkMEjlLmT(phBKrrQmP6(g~~_3.JP G)!

I'm really excited to give it to her! Yay for oddly specific Christmas Decorations!

olga
11-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Nuh uh! I still have a whole 'nother tree to put up! That one is going to hold the family keepsake ornaments. :)

Well, I know what you mean!! In my family we have that tradition, too.
We have family wooden ornaments and we put them on the tree on 6th December..

:santa:

olga
11-11-2009, 03:55 PM
well, sure. But I know that my taste in Christmas music is not like most people's. Most people like classic stuff and I do like a few of those, but not enough to buy. For instance, I like to hear some of the old standbys, like Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas', Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song', etc.. on the radio, because it means that it is the Christmas season and they are happy songs, etc... But, I did not grow up with this type of Christmas music in my home, so even though I like a few of them, I can tire of the classic music pretty quickly. So, if you want my advice as to what I would recommend, it may be different than what you are used to; I don't really know. As far as Christmas music, there are lots of albums I would like you to hear, such as::

1.The Robert Shaw Chorale (any of their albums)
2. Rita Ford's ' A Music Box Christmas'
3. The Deller Consort, 'The Holly and the Ivy', and 'Hark Ye Shepherds'
4. Chanticleer, (I have 'Sing We Christmas')
5. Canadian Brass (I have 'Christmas with the Canadian Brass')
6. Handel's ' Messiah'
7. The Roger Wagner Chorale, "Joy to the World"
8. Kim Robertson, "Celtic Christmas"
9. Children's Chorus of Radio Prague, "Czech & Polish Songs of Christmas"
10. The Choir of Trinity Church, "Candlelight Carols"
11. King's Singers, (I have 'A Little Christmas Music')
12. "Christmas with the Vienna Choir Boys and Hermann Prey"

I know I am forgetting some of them and some of these are quite old. You can listen to 30 second samples of a lot of these on amazon. Olga, I hope you, and others, are able to hear some of the samples and that you enjoy what you hear. This is music that really makes me feel that Christmas spirit.

Wow !!! Thank you very much, youve helped a lot.. Ill listen to samples on Amazon.
Thanks again. :tree1:

markgbarba1987
11-11-2009, 11:24 PM
I am buying a new tree for this year's Christmas. hehe :)

steph535
11-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Wow !!! Thank you very much, youve helped a lot.. Ill listen to samples on Amazon.
Thanks again. :tree1:

you are quite welcome! Let me know what you think. One of my favorite songs on my Hermann Prey and Vienna Choir Boys album is also on youtube. Just look up the song, "Tochter Zion Hermann Prey." He sings it exactly the way he does on the record, although on youtube, it is not with the Vienna Choir Boys. Also, you can find a lot of music by the Roger Wagner Chorale on youtube, Christmas and otherwise. You can probably find most of the other ones I mentioned there, too.:elf1:

olga
11-12-2009, 02:28 AM
you are quite welcome! Let me know what you think. One of my favorite songs on my Hermann Prey and Vienna Choir Boys album is also on youtube. Just look up the song, "Tochter Zion Hermann Prey." He sings it exactly the way he does on the record, although on youtube, it is not with the Vienna Choir Boys. Also, you can find a lot of music by the Roger Wagner Chorale on youtube, Christmas and otherwise. You can probably find most of the other ones I mentioned there, too.:elf1:

I listened to Tochter Zion Hermann Prey on youtube and loved it... Well, I have to say that you really feel Christmas with this music.. I also liked Roger Wagner Chorale.. :elf3: this kind of music really gets you into Christmas spirit..

Well, now, Im gonna listen to some others too.. :santa1:

HumBug Love
11-12-2009, 03:06 AM
edible cards for the dogs

Merry Christmas Darling
11-12-2009, 03:53 AM
edible cards for the dogs

lol!

steph535
11-12-2009, 04:04 AM
I listened to Tochter Zion Hermann Prey on youtube and loved it... Well, I have to say that you really feel Christmas with this music.. I also liked Roger Wagner Chorale.. :elf3: this kind of music really gets you into Christmas spirit..

Well, now, Im gonna listen to some others too.. :santa1:
I'm so glad you enjoyed them!:santa:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Well, I bought myself some snowflake pajamas!

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/snowflakes-banner-divider.gif

ChantelleJoy
11-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Well, I bought myself some snowflake pajamas!

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/snowflakes-banner-divider.gif

One of the last things I bought, on Christmas Eve Eve (Dec 23rd) last year was a pair of Xmas Pajamas... of course I've warn them year-round since then, so maybe I'll have to get a new pair this year! :yahoo:

ornamentmaven
11-13-2009, 03:07 AM
Bought three Hallmark ornaments last week!

Fezziwig
11-13-2009, 11:57 AM
I was in Home Depot today this morning buying some contractor bags and over in the Out-door section they had a big lawn inflatable shaped like "The Red Barron Snoopy". You know the one, he has the scarf and goggles on while he is sitting onto of his dog house. There is some 'snow' accumulated on the dog house so its Christmas-y.

I set it up in the garage to make sure its not "F"ed up or nothing, I'll probably put him out after Thanksgiving.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-14-2009, 12:47 PM
It felt like Christmas today! Five packages were delivered to our front door!!!!

:presents1: :christmastree: :santa2:

tinkerbell2
11-14-2009, 05:00 PM
It felt like Christmas today! Five packages were delivered to our front door!!!!

:presents1: :christmastree: :santa2:

isn't it exciting when packages get delivered...:christmastree:

definitely makes you feel like christmas is coming,,:presents3:

tinkerbell2
11-14-2009, 05:01 PM
I bought some snowballs to sit around my snowmen's feet on the

kitchen counter..:elf3:

angelpugs
11-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Bought a few more ornaments and some snow to use for the village and some more lights as i needed a few more.Most decorating is done,just a few little things left to go.:home::santa1:

kimmy
11-15-2009, 05:46 PM
ive just brought a new christmas tree topper, it is heavy so i hope i will hopefully be able to put it on my tree:elf2::my lord:

EllfGirl
11-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Today I bought a decoration for my Christmas tree - golden threads:tree1:

olga
11-16-2009, 02:33 AM
On Saturday morning I bumped into a lovely shop with Christmas things, cheap and really unique.. I bought 2 wonderful candles for Christmas dinner.. They both costed 4 euros.

JollyElfDC
11-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Just today I bought a old fashioned looking Santa to put on my front door. It wasn't that expensive, but I question why I bought it. I was with a neighbor, and he told me I should get it. I do like it, but I'm known for my snowman (in a good way) that I hang on the door every year. I even had a different thing to hang that sat in the bag for years, because I couldn't change the snowman. I ended up giving it to the same neighbor who talked me in to the Santa. I wonder if I'll break tradition and put up the Santa, or if I'll end up going back to my snowman.

:snowman: decisions, decisions :santa1:

Papa_Christmas
11-17-2009, 01:08 AM
Saturday we picked up some Nutcracker stocking hangers.We are changing from a Snowman theme to a Nutcracker theme on the mantel this year.We also picked up a few blown glass locomotives for the Train Tree.Hobby Lobby loves to see the Wife and I coming this time of year.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-17-2009, 10:59 AM
Saturday we picked up some Nutcracker stocking hangers.We are changing from a Snowman theme to a Nutcracker theme on the mantel this year.We also picked up a few blown glass locomotives for the Train Tree.Hobby Lobby loves to see the Wife and I coming this time of year.

And I love to see you coming to this site!

Ellie
11-17-2009, 11:32 AM
I bought a pretty venetian-themed Santa doll, musical note ornaments, more ornaments, and some more ornaments. And some pretty ribbon for bows for the top of one of the trees. Since I'm home with a broken foot, I've been busy on ebay :elf1:

tinkerbell2
11-17-2009, 04:45 PM
we bought some more red/gold ornaments for the landing tree..:christmastree:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-17-2009, 04:50 PM
ive just brought a new christmas tree topper, it is heavy so i hope i will hopefully be able to put it on my tree:elf2::my lord:

Most tree toppers that I've had are too heavy. So I took a green garden stake(plastic coated metal) and wired it to the center post of the tree and slip the topper on over it.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-17-2009, 04:51 PM
I bought a pretty venetian-themed Santa doll, musical note ornaments, more ornaments, and some more ornaments. And some pretty ribbon for bows for the top of one of the trees. Since I'm home with a broken foot, I've been busy on ebay :elf1:

Oh, I'm soooooo sorry about your foot!

Merry Christmas Darling
11-17-2009, 04:52 PM
we bought some more red/gold ornaments for the landing tree..:christmastree:

:rudolph: Cool beans! :yahoo:

tinkerbell2
11-17-2009, 11:10 PM
I have just bought a slim tree for my little hallway..:christmastree:

get to decorate it soon..:elf1:

Home alone 2
11-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Going out to get a tree skirt later on (we have never used one before so thought it might be a good change :christmastree: :elf1:)

Merry Christmas Darling
11-17-2009, 11:54 PM
I have just bought a slim tree for my little hallway..:christmastree:

get to decorate it soon..:elf1:

Yay! Another tree! You're younger than I am; I'm cutting back because of the work involved.

:christmastree: :christmastree: :christmastree:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-17-2009, 11:59 PM
Going out to get a tree skirt later on (we have never used one before so thought it might be a good change :christmastree: :elf1:)

Choosing one can be lots of fun.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmastreesbargif_12.gif

tinkerbell2
11-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Yay! Another tree! You're younger than I am; I'm cutting back because of the work involved.

I think its the inner child trying to get out...:elf1::elf1:

steph535
11-18-2009, 01:07 AM

(sigh) I'm at that point where I'm conflicted. Half of me is excited about things looking all pretty and Christmassy, and the other half is just dreading it all because it's SO much work. Not only putting it up but also taking it down. I put myself in a place where I will be griping about doing so much work on it, but at the same time, if I let myself off the hook and only put up some of my stuff, I will not be happy. but, I don't feel I can cut back yet anyway, because even though I have 3 older children who have long been on their own, and four grandsons, I still have two teens at home and the youngest will be 14 on Christmas. They do help, by the way, but I am too much a perfectionist.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-18-2009, 02:26 AM
(sigh) I'm at that point where I'm conflicted. Half of me is excited about things looking all pretty and Christmassy, and the other half is just dreading it all because it's SO much work. Not only putting it up but also taking it down. I put myself in a place where I will be griping about doing so much work on it, but at the same time, if I let myself off the hook and only put up some of my stuff, I will not be happy. but, I don't feel I can cut back yet anyway, because even though I have 3 older children who have long been on their own, and four grandsons, I still have two teens at home and the youngest will be 14 on Christmas. They do help, by the way, but I am too much a perfectionist.

All of our children are grown and we have eleven grandchildren, but only eight grandchildren around here. I'm also a perfectionist, and when people give me more decorations than I already have, I don't know what to do. I can't possibly display everything.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/ChristmasSnoopybargif.jpg

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasanimatedbargif_4.gif

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasbirdsbargif.gif

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasbargif_9.gif

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasanimatedbargif.gif

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasbargif_2.gif

Can I?

steph535
11-18-2009, 02:52 AM
that would be hard to figure out. No, I don't suppose you can display them all, depending on what they are, if you like them, and how much room you have, and how much energy you have and do you actually WANT them displayed. lol, enough questions? oh, my youngest two, that are at home, are from my second marriage. of the first three, my 'baby' was 13 when the oldest of the second set was born and there are 21 years between my oldest and youngest. I can't honestly say I'm old, but not young, either. Usually, though, I think at my age, most kids are grown and gone. So, the thought of and actually putting up all the Christmas stuff is getting more tiring than it used to be.

ornamentmaven
11-18-2009, 05:05 AM
HaHa Steph535 and Marshmallow World - we must be triplets! I too am a perfectionist! Sorry that I was one when the kids were young becaue now they don't want to help me with Christmas Decorations, or just about anything I might change on them! Now I could use the help as I am I'm getting older and have bad knees!

Merry Christmas Darling
11-18-2009, 01:06 PM
So, the thought of and actually putting up all the Christmas stuff is getting more tiring than it used to be.

Isn't that the truth!

Merry Christmas Darling
11-18-2009, 01:36 PM
HaHa Steph535 and Marshmallow World - we must be triplets! I too am a perfectionist! Sorry that I was one when the kids were young becaue now they don't want to help me with Christmas Decorations, or just about anything I might change on them! Now I could use the help as I am I'm getting older and have bad knees!

Wow! I have a very bad knee, too, and feel so tired, but for the past couple of years our youngest daughter has helped me with the garland on the tree. And she is a thousand times more artistic than I am. I'm so grateful for her talent and help.

ChantelleJoy
11-18-2009, 02:15 PM
she is a thousand times more artistic than I am.

WOW that must be pretty artistic, considering the comparison! :elf3:

Home alone 2
11-19-2009, 07:42 AM
I am finding it hard to get hold of a Tree skirt :elf2: Got 2 boxes of baubles and a star for the tree today.

olga
11-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Yestarday I bought a shower curtain with reindeers on and I gave it as a present to my mum so as to put in her bathroom. I believe its gonna look lovely.

Home alone 2
11-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Not really that much of an item but I got an advent calendar today ready for December just have to try to resist eating it all now lol.

olga
11-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Not really that much of an item but I got an advent calendar today ready for December just have to try to resist eating it all now lol.

Pretty difficult, I must say... I have always eaten everything when dad brought home the advent calendar...

:tree1:

markgbarba1987
11-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Pretty difficult, I must say... I have always eaten everything when dad brought home the advent calendar...

:tree1:

LOL... :dizzy:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-21-2009, 11:09 AM
WOW that must be pretty artistic, considering the comparison! :elf3:

Awww....I don't know what to say except "Thank you and I wasn't fishing for a compliment." Seriously, I believe she is incredibly talented and the rest of the family agrees with me.

We bought more outdoor lights today because my shrub grew larger over the summer.

steph535
11-21-2009, 03:03 PM
I bought a cute little rocking horse ornament at a thrift store

Merry Christmas Darling
11-21-2009, 08:24 PM
I bought a cute little rocking horse ornament at a thrift store

I made one out of felt once, but I gave it away.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasbargif_5.gif

steph535
11-21-2009, 11:28 PM
I made one out of felt once, but I gave it away.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasbargif_5.gif

ah, I have a couple little red felt ones I acquired somehow years ago. This new one is porcelain bisque (sp?) and has a gold sticker on the bottom that says "Russ." I thought that company just made stuffed animals? Anyway, if our camera was working, I'd send a pic. Basically, the body of the horse is a very pale beige, almost white, the main and tale and rocking part are brown, the saddle is red and then the straps or whatever on the horses head, around the neck and around the rear are green, and hanging from the bottom of some of the green straps are red and gold alternating what is supposed to be tassels. It's all painted.

olga
11-22-2009, 05:53 AM
LOL... :dizzy:

I bet that thing with the advent calendar, happens to every family...

ladyice
11-22-2009, 09:14 AM
Today:

Christmas mini lights
a big red bow for the window outside
Decorations for the tree
stuffed snowman

ChristmasFanatic
11-23-2009, 06:10 AM
Some snowman place mats, for Mom. She loves snowmen and I know she'll love these.

ChantelleJoy
11-23-2009, 07:44 AM
I bought some xmas crafts today at Wal-Mart, and some Candy Canes (Can never have enough around during the Holidays!)

http://allthingschristmas.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=39&pictureid=154

Merry Christmas Darling
11-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Some snowman place mats, for Mom. She loves snowmen and I know she'll love these.

Oh, snowmen are so sweet...they just melt in your arms! :snowman:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-23-2009, 11:07 AM
I bought some xmas crafts today at Wal-Mart, and some Candy Canes (Can never have enough around during the Holidays!)

Beautiful picture! :gelf:

ChantelleJoy
11-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Beautiful picture! :gelf:

Thanks! (Although I should say that I found it online, it's not mine *blush*)

Merry Christmas Darling
11-24-2009, 03:57 AM
Thanks! (Although I should say that I found it online, it's not mine *blush*)

Don't blush...I'm glad you shared. I use online photos, too.

tinkerbell2
11-24-2009, 04:27 AM
I have just purchased some japanese language books for my son
for christmas..:presents2:

markgbarba1987
11-24-2009, 09:49 PM
uhmmm i bought a new computer... nice... and some sandals for my mom.. :merrychristmas:

Ellie
11-25-2009, 04:49 PM
:christmastree: A new Christmas Tree! :christmastree:

10 feet tall, for the living room. My old 9 foot tree has seen better days...

It's being donated; so its gone, but not forgotten. :santa2:

tinkerbell2
11-25-2009, 04:54 PM

WOW a 10ft tree:christmastree: cant wait to see that.:smitten:

Ellie
11-25-2009, 05:18 PM
WOW a 10ft tree:christmastree: cant wait to see that.:smitten:

Soon enough! I hope to begin decorating it tomorrow, after Thanksgiving cooking, and with alittle help from my kids. :my lord:
I'm more than a bit behind with decorating this year - so much fun to have during such a busy week. The holidays always seems to sneak up so quickly, no matter how well you prepare.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-25-2009, 05:20 PM

Wow! I think my tree is seven and a half feet or maybe just seven.

Ellie
11-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Wow! I think my tree is seven and a half feet or maybe just seven.

I think a seven foot is the perfect size! My other trees are that size. However, the room this one is going in has a high ceiling. I must say I am a bit intimidated!

Merry Christmas Darling
11-25-2009, 06:28 PM
I think a seven foot is the perfect size! My other trees are that size. However, the room this one is going in has a high ceiling. I must say I am a bit intimidated!

Have fun on the ladder!

Ellie
11-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Have fun on the ladder!

Uh...I'm afraid of heights :sad elf:

babyarenas
11-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Last week I bought

1. american patchwork quilting
2. Christmas Rope
3. Christmas Candle Holder

These are the things I need in preparation for Christmas

SnowAngel
11-27-2009, 02:05 AM
I bought some more ornaments, as I'll be having a tree trimming party this year. I emailed the picture from my phone but it's taking forever to come through.

SnowAngel
11-27-2009, 02:16 AM
Finally got the picture.

olga
11-27-2009, 04:51 AM
Yesterday, I bought a pair of towels for the bathroom. One is red with a green wreath and the other is white with also a green wreath.

:santa1:

olga
11-27-2009, 04:52 AM

Oh, I would like them all, right now.... Sllloouurrppppp....

:elf1:

SnowAngel
11-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Olga - that picture is superb! It'd be perfect as a Christmas card. lol.

EllfGirl
11-27-2009, 12:18 PM
I bought some treats for dogs (for Christmas) :elf1:

markgbarba1987
11-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Just bought a new steering wheel for my SUV... heheh merry christmas everyone.. :santa2:

SnowAngel
11-28-2009, 04:38 AM
Oops, I just realized it was Chantelle's picture, sorry!

olga
11-28-2009, 05:40 AM
Oops, I just realized it was Chantelle's picture, sorry!

Thanks anyway!!!! :gelf: :gelf: :gelf: :gelf:

(nice picture ChantelleJoy)

onemagicalchristmas
11-28-2009, 08:32 AM
toys for my dogs stockings! football with squeaky inside

Home alone 2
11-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Arh , I am going to have to get a new Christmas tree . My brother took the bottom of it and hit me on the back with it and then threw it on the floor and it broke :sad elf: Well I can get one in Instore for £15 , as we dont have that much money to get a £30 worth one.

olga
11-30-2009, 06:06 PM
I bought some extra lights for the balcony and I think Im gonna buy some more for the tree. :santa2:

markgbarba1987
11-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Today I bought this new light that can stay out of rain.. i placed it outside the house on the roof.. :snowman:

Merry Christmas Darling
12-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Arh , I am going to have to get a new Christmas tree . My brother took the bottom of it and hit me on the back with it and then threw it on the floor and it broke :sad elf: Well I can get one in Instore for £15 , as we dont have that much money to get a £30 worth one.

That doesn't sound good. Are you both teens?

steph535
12-01-2009, 03:37 PM

I was wondering the same thing?

Ellie
12-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Me too...

I bought a new white Santa for my bedroom :santa-smiley:

And some new outdoor icicle lights.

Home alone 2
12-01-2009, 10:34 PM

Well I am 14 , he is 9 he does hit you for no reason sometimes just dont know why. :sad elf:

Merry Christmas Darling
12-02-2009, 05:21 AM
Well I am 14 , he is 9 he does hit you for no reason sometimes just dont know why. :sad elf:

I'm so sorry. I hope he outgrows it. He sounds frustrated and we've all been there. Figuring out an acceptable way to deal with our frustrations can be a problem. Treat him nicely and see if that helps.

Merry Christmas Darling
12-02-2009, 05:26 AM
Well, I bought green rugs to match my snowman's scarf, but they're not a Christmas green. But they will spruce up the bathroom. Get it? Spruce up the bathroom. :elf1: Hehe.

NLxmasmom
12-03-2009, 09:46 AM
I bought a new Santa head with a long glittery beard, a Santa climbing a rope & a Santa holding a chalk board that you count down the days until Christmas.

onemagicalchristmas
12-03-2009, 09:50 AM
I bought dog toys and Suave Body wash for men for my oldest great nephews. they are real hygeinic now so I think they will enjoy it. I also got them a big glider plane to go with it.:merrychristmas:

steph535
12-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Well, I bought green rugs to match my snowman's scarf, but they're not a Christmas green. But they will spruce up the bathroom. Get it? Spruce up the bathroom. :elf1: Hehe.
lol, cute. today I went to Michael's and bought some little hand blown glass ornaments. Two are snowmen and and two are bears. One is in a stocking. Oh, and I bought a couple long tapered candles, one red and one green. oh oh, and the most important of all, I bought our real tree today, too!!! How could I forget that?!!

cissy84
12-04-2009, 12:26 AM
I bought sugar cookie dough, frosting, the christmas colored sprinkles, and the christmas cookies cutters for baking christmas cookies soon. Now all I need to find is food coloring for the frosting :santa:

Home alone 2
12-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Bought A 6ft White Christmas tree today. :elf1:

Elvira1986
12-04-2009, 02:36 AM
I bought Christmas Cards
I have Barbapapa Christmas Cards this year. And normal ones with snow men, santa or reindeers.

steph535
12-04-2009, 02:58 AM
figurine for my Christmas village. It's a family of raccoons in and around a couple garbage cans.

EllfGirl
12-04-2009, 03:36 AM
A Christmas tree! :christmastree:

olga
12-05-2009, 02:09 AM
A Christmas tree! :christmastree:

Excellent!! I guess youre decorating this wekend??

Merry Christmas Darling
12-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Bought A 6ft White Christmas tree today. :elf1:

Congratulations! Was it on sale?

Merry Christmas Darling
12-05-2009, 02:30 AM
I bought Christmas Cards
I have Barbapapa Christmas Cards this year. And normal ones with snow men, santa or reindeers.

I haven't seen Barbapapa here in the USA. I'll have to ask my grandchildren about him.

Lulu
12-05-2009, 04:10 AM
I bought a pre-lit tree that is meant for outdoors in an urn. I love it so pretty!

CountryGirl55
12-05-2009, 05:02 AM
I bought a vest from wm for our daughter.

theway
12-06-2009, 08:25 AM
shopping tmrw:/ i don't like it

olga
12-06-2009, 08:52 AM
shopping tmrw:/ i don't like it

Come on!! Why? it will be fun.. :elf1:

Merry Christmas Darling
12-18-2009, 10:10 AM
I went out to buy mini lights and the store shelves are practically bare! But the second store, even though there were few lights left, had what I wanted. I bought that and some of those cards that hold monetary gifts.

ornamentmaven
12-19-2009, 02:03 AM
Bought Christmas candy for the stockings

:home:

olga
12-19-2009, 04:54 AM
2 Christmas cups for chocolate and 1 pair of shocks with Rudolph on.

Merry Christmas Darling
12-19-2009, 12:05 PM
2 Christmas cups for chocolate and 1 pair of shocks with Rudolph on.

Did you buy these http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Idnam/socks10.gif with Rudolph on them?

Merry Christmas Darling
12-19-2009, 12:09 PM
I bought a Martha Stewart paper punch that has two trees and three snowmen. I'll make a craft with my grandson when he comes over again. He's five and is fascinated by paper punches.

olga
12-20-2009, 06:32 AM
Did you buy these http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Idnam/socks10.gif with Rudolph on them?

Yea, thats almost the kind of shocks I bought.. With one small Rudolph on..

vijendrasnv
12-22-2009, 02:17 AM
I can't remember this time.
I think no special item last year on Christmas.
Thanks.:tree1:

mcjakeqcool
12-24-2009, 07:03 AM
Umm... Batteries?

onemagicalchristmas
12-24-2009, 07:43 PM
dog treats

olga
12-25-2009, 03:59 PM
A wonderful calendar of 2010, with the most famous cities of the world in the night..
Its amazing, I bought it to give it as a gift to a friend.

Mistletoe
02-25-2010, 11:44 AM
I finally got an Advent wreath the other day, with the 5 candles. :home:

olga
02-25-2010, 08:28 PM
And some extra white lights last week..
I use them for my bedroom decoration, all year long..

Caninemom3
02-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Probably the last Christmas thing I bought for 2009 was an ornament. My sister and I go to a few ornament previews throughout the year usually and buy quite a few actually. There are also those last minute things like wrapping paper, tape and bows to buy too !!

olga
03-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Today, I bought a Christmas puzzle (1000 pieces)..

I love puzzles, especially Christmas ones..
Now, Im looking for Victorian Christmas puzzles, Ive found a lot, but, unfortunately, they are delivered only to USA..
So, I have to do a lot of searching, I guess.. I hope I can find them..

yogiem7
03-08-2010, 03:53 AM
try give ur parents painting ,,,last year i give a painting of my mom and dad together when they was in highschool,,they were very happy
try portraitpintinggallery.com

XmasDVD
03-15-2010, 12:38 PM
WOW! Trick question for sure! Beena while.
Something for our Christmas stockings I think.

olga
03-16-2010, 06:40 AM
Today, I got the Christmas puzzle I had ordered from Internet, 10 days ago..
So, first thing in the morning and before I go to work, I stopped by the post and got my wonderful puzzle!!

Im so happy.....

ornamentmaven
03-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Olga - have a great time putting it together!

olga
03-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Olga - have a great time putting it together!

Thanks friend!! :gelf: Do you like puzzles, too??

To be honest, I did not expect it would be that difficult!!!

Im attaching the photo!!! :rudolph:

Mayheyde
03-19-2010, 10:54 AM
i like pizza ,is delicious to me ,

tinkerbell2
03-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Thanks friend!! :gelf: Do you like puzzles, too??

To be honest, I did not expect it would be that difficult!!!

Im attaching the photo!!! :rudolph:

That looks quiet hard to do Olga...:my lord:

olga
03-19-2010, 09:27 PM
You can not imagine how difficult it is.... :mad:

But, Im trying my best, I want you to know that... :elf1: :elf1:

olga
03-19-2010, 09:28 PM
i like pizza ,is delicious to me ,

Is there a Christmas pizza??? :elf1: :elf1: :elf1:

(just joking..) :santa:

ornamentmaven
03-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Well Olga, those 1000 piece puzzles are hard! At least it has lots of different colors rather than just 10 shades of the same color!

olga
03-20-2010, 06:39 AM
Well Olga, those 1000 piece puzzles are hard! At least it has lots of different colors rather than just 10 shades of the same color!

This is such a wonderful picture, but, I could never imagine how difficult this was going to be..

I can only tell you one thing...
The big table in the living room is pieces all around....

:singing:

ornamentmaven
03-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Do you have the edges done?

SnowAngel
03-22-2010, 09:11 AM
That's such a pretty puzzle. A great way to stay in the spirit:) Good luck with it!

olga
03-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Do you have the edges done?

Yes, thats the only thing Im really proud of my self.... :yahoo:

But... now... I do not know where to begin from... :confused:

olga
03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
That's such a pretty puzzle. A great way to stay in the spirit:) Good luck with it!

Yea, I liked the picture so much, that, I bought it in a flash.. :singing:
I just have to see how to go on with the rest of it, now that Im done with the edges...

I could not believe that a 1000pieces puzzle would be so hard to do.. :rudolph:

Any suggestions??????????

ornamentmaven
03-23-2010, 10:54 AM
Olga - separate pieces by color

olga
03-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Olga - separate pieces by color

Yea, thats what Im doing, thanks for the tip. :singing:
Ive seperated the sky and the tree pieces..

Im thinking of starting with the tree.. :christmastree:

Do you know much about puzzles?

ornamentmaven
03-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Tree is a good place to start. Store windows might be good also. Unfortunately, the road and sky could have similar pieces.

olga
03-25-2010, 01:43 AM
Tree is a good place to start. Store windows might be good also. Unfortunately, the road and sky could have similar pieces.

Oh, say that again!! Road and sky are sooooo difficult to do....

For now, Im making a start (a good one, I must say:elf1:), with thhe tree!!

I ll keep you informed!!! :santa:

olga
03-29-2010, 12:49 AM
Well, this is it..

Im very proud to present the Victorian Christmas shopping Puzzle (1000 pieces) !!! :santa:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/OlgaTheFrog/Diafora/P3280435-1.jpg

It was soooo difficult!!! :mad:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/OlgaTheFrog/Diafora/P3280434-1.jpg

But.. I enjoyed every minute of it !!! :gelf:

I wanna do that again!!!!

JollyElfDC
03-30-2010, 05:34 AM
WOW! You have a lot more patience than I do! Good job!

olga
03-30-2010, 05:38 PM
WOW! You have a lot more patience than I do! Good job!

Oh!!! Unbelievable patience!!! :mad: :mad:

Now, that Im finished with it, Im looking for another one...
I think I kinda liked it :eek:

olga
04-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Last week I got an audio cd: Christmas Coctails
I do not know if you like the mix of funky, jazz or bossa-nova style of music in Christmas songs, but I, personally, find the collection interesting..
The songs are the following:
1. Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Billy May
2. Winter Wonderland - Peggy Lee
3. Christmas Trumpets / We Wish You A Very Merry Christmas - Ray Anthony
4. Christmas Is - Lou Rawls
5. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town / White Christmas l Remaster) - Jimmy McGriff
6. I'd Like You For Christmas - Julie London
7. Holiday On Skis - Al Caiola
8. (Everybody's Waitin' For) The Man With The Bag - Kay Starr
9. Jingle Bells / Jingle Bell Rock - Hollyridge Strings
10. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Dean Martin
11. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus/Jingle Bells Bossa Nova - Eddie Dunstedter
12. Christmas Kisses - Ray Anthony And His Bookends
13. I'll Be Home For Christmas / Baby, It's Cold Outside - Jackie Gleason
14. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? - Nancy Wilson
15. Cha-Cha All The Way - Capitol Studio Orchestra
16. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
17. The Nutcracker Suite - Les Brown & His Band Of Renown
18. Ring Those Christmas Bells - Fred Waring
19. Violets For Your Furs - The Continental
20. Toys For Tots - Peggy Lee/Nat King Cole/Nancy Wilson
21. Jingle Bells - Johnny Mercer

kam1187
05-08-2010, 10:10 AM
I cant wait til the stores start putting out christmas stuff so I can get my hands on it!:elf1:

olga
05-09-2010, 10:37 PM
I cant wait til the stores start putting out christmas stuff so I can get my hands on it!:elf1:

Im afraid I cant wait till the stores open, cause, it will be too late..
(Some Christmas stores open first days of November...)

So, I shop onlline when I want something desperately.. :elf1: :elf1:

I ordered this (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002IEVLCM/ref=oss_product)movie 3 days ago.. Its the one I was telling you about.. Check the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjB8sNfNxNw&feature=related

ornamentmaven
05-10-2010, 02:45 AM
olga - that movie looks great!

olga
05-10-2010, 08:40 PM
olga - that movie looks great!

Yes, I think, the movie differs a lot from all the other holiday ones we know and I strongly suggest you see it, Ornamentmaven!! :santa:

ornamentmaven
05-11-2010, 02:17 AM
Can I get it in english?

olga
05-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Can I get it in english?

Ornamentmaven, the movie is in it's natural language with dubbed-on voices in English

ornamentmaven
05-12-2010, 03:40 AM
Well, that would have to do. I don't like dubbed voices though!

olga
05-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Well, that would have to do. I don't like dubbed voices though!

I agree with you, I do not like it either, but, unfortunately, that was the only version of the film I could find.. :confused:

Caninemom3
05-15-2010, 12:08 PM
I just bought a momma kangaroo and an ostrich for my nativity scene this year !!

olga
05-15-2010, 03:25 PM
I just bought a momma kangaroo and an ostrich for my nativity scene this year !!

That must be very cute!! Where did you find them, Caninemom? :santa:
Will you post any photos? :santa:

gandr1212
05-15-2010, 08:00 PM
I just ordered a Gingerbread Cottage Light it is 10"H x 8"L x 6 1/2"W.

Gail

http://www.potpourrigift.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=R95044&ID=50,1976#top

Home alone 2
05-15-2010, 09:40 PM

Gail

http://http://www.potpourrigift.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=R95044&ID=50,1976#top

That looks really awesome :santa2:

gandr1212
05-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Yesterday, Hubby ordered me a Creme and Gold Nativity set for my New Mantel. Birthday's not til August but I wanted it so bad. My winning plea was "while they still have them".

Gail

olga
05-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Yesterday, Hubby ordered me a Creme and Gold Nativity set for my New Mantel. Birthday's not til August but I wanted it so bad. My winning plea was "while they still have them".

Gail

I just love it! Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olga
05-23-2010, 08:13 PM
I shopped online the following Christmas book...
Im gonna get it from the post office on Tuesday!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/1844544869/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

tinkerbell2
05-24-2010, 12:17 AM

Gail

I like it very much...:elf3:

olga
05-24-2010, 01:48 AM

Gail

Very very very sweet!!!! Thats why shopping online is sometimes needed.
How else could you find such things in the middle of May?

I love your Gingerbread Cottage Light!!

tinkerbell2
05-24-2010, 02:57 AM

Gail

oooohhh I like that too...:elf3:

Elf_Erv
05-24-2010, 04:00 AM
I bought a box old and assorted glass Christmas ornaments at a garage sale yesterday, I love finding vintage decorations, brings back lots of good memories. They don't manufacture decorations like that anymore

dees473
05-26-2010, 02:21 AM
The last item I bought, well preordered was a Christmas tree....I am so excited. They are supposed to be very life like and they seem to have lots of lights. I had posted before, and rec'd a couple of responses that I decided to do it!!!!
:dance:
http://www.trutip.com/

gandr1212
05-26-2010, 04:03 AM
Let us know if it is as good as it looks.

olga
05-26-2010, 04:07 AM
The last item I bought, well preordered was a Christmas tree....I am so excited. They are supposed to be very life like and they seem to have lots of lights. I had posted before, and rec'd a couple of responses that I decided to do it!!!!
:dance:
http://www.trutip.com/

It really looks like a real one..

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/christ-htm/images/misc/snoopy.gif

gandr1212
05-29-2010, 02:07 AM
Today I ordered a Santa's watch to go in my bookcase.

Gail

Caninemom3
05-29-2010, 02:40 AM
That is so neat !!

The last item I got was 2 more animals for my "animal" nativity !!!

:presents3:

tinkerbell2
05-29-2010, 03:15 PM

Gail

That is so lovely....:smitten:

olga
05-29-2010, 05:24 PM

Gail

Oh, this must be worth a fortune..... :eek:
It looks wonderful..

Cindy-lou who
05-30-2010, 10:04 PM

Gail

i would love one where did you buy it from?

Caninemom3
05-31-2010, 06:54 AM
I got my 2 members only ornaments for the Hallmark Ornament club !!! They are beautiful !!!! If I can post a picture I will. Cant wait !!!

gandr1212
05-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Santa's Watch can be found at Kruenpeeper Country gifts for $9.99.

http://www.kpcreek.com/Santas-Watch-P213952C216.aspx

olga
05-31-2010, 06:58 PM
Santa's Watch can be found at Kruenpeeper Country gifts for $9.99.

http://www.kpcreek.com/Santas-Watch-P213952C216.aspx

Great site.. I just wish shipping included Europe.. :sad elf:

kam1187
06-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Last week I went on eBay and bought 6 evergreen candles from bath and body works. They originally sell for 9.50 each but I got the whole lot for 1.04!! I also bought 3 holiday scented lotions also from bath and body works and 2 other lotions. The candles are made by a company called Slatkin and Co and smell UNBELIEVABLE!!! I cant wait to burn them when the season is near.

olga
06-09-2010, 08:23 PM
The candles are made by a company called Slatkin and Co and smell UNBELIEVABLE!!! I cant wait to burn them when the season is near.

Oh God, how can you wait that long?
I admire you, Ι would have already burned them............. :smiling angel:

Merry Christmas Darling
06-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Well, I bought some German made ornaments.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Ornaments/Small_Cuckoo_Clock.jpg

tinkerbell2
06-12-2010, 10:45 PM

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Ornaments/Small_Cuckoo_Clock.jpg

Lovely MW...

How many will you be getting?.....:elf1:

olga
06-13-2010, 01:58 AM

Hi MW, :santa: Great ornament!!

I just read that Christmas in Germany has become synonymous with the German Christmas glass ornaments.
German tradition of hanging a glass ornament, has become a welcome addition to the Christmas present unwrapping dilemma of who is first to open a Christmas package..

How much did this cost to you? :santa:

Merry Christmas Darling
06-13-2010, 07:14 AM
I'm so embrrassed about my hoarding and spending habits, Olga! I bought about twelve ornaments, I think. I'm not a bargain shopper; I'd rather have one thing I really like than twenty at a good price. But when I had my large tree, I did look for bargains in order to fill it. Here's the link to where I ordered my new ornaments:

http://www.heirloomstocherish.com/

They haven't arrived yet.

dees473
06-14-2010, 11:52 PM
If anyone is interested in the tree i purchased, you can find info on this site. I am so excited, I can't believe it!
http://www.redsleightrees.com/

SilverBells
06-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Last things I bought were handmade Santa :santa1: ornaments for my enormous Christmas tree :christmastree:

Merry Christmas Darling
06-15-2010, 01:07 AM
If anyone is interested in the tree i purchased, you can find info on this site. I am so excited, I can't believe it!
http://www.redsleightrees.com/:tree1:

The link isn't working.

dees473
06-15-2010, 01:13 AM
The link isn't working.

Sorry about that...I have fixed the link!

Merry Christmas Darling
06-15-2010, 01:53 AM
Sorry about that...I have fixed the link!

Those are very pretty! You'll love it.

Merry Christmas Darling
06-15-2010, 02:11 AM
This came in the mail today. My husband loves it! I do too. It's painted on the inside of the glass.There's glitter on the outside.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/New%20Ornaments%202010/ChristmasOrnamentsPurchased2010005.jpg

SilverBells
06-15-2010, 03:05 AM
This came in the mail today. My husband loves it! I do too. It's painted on the inside of the glass.There's glitter on the outside.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/New%20Ornaments%202010/ChristmasOrnamentsPurchased2010005.jpg

Wow, I want one of those.:elf3:
Where'd you get it?:rudolph:

Merry Christmas Darling
06-15-2010, 04:52 AM
Wow, I want one of those.:elf3:
Where'd you get it?:rudolph:

I got it on eBay. The brand is Old World, but I'll bet it was made in China.

SilverBells
06-15-2010, 04:57 AM
I got it on eBay. The brand is Old World, but I'll bet it was made in China.

Probably:elf2:

olga
06-15-2010, 08:28 PM
I like it, MW. And weather you believe it or not, Ive never seen an ornament like that before.. :santa:

olga
06-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Just 5 minutes ago, I ordered the following puzzle..

http://alljigsawpuzzles.co.uk/shopping/gib09/g3003sm.jpg

MissSantaClaus
06-15-2010, 08:30 PM
I only can see a white picture

MissSantaClaus
06-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Ah now i can see. Wow that looks so beautiful. Have fun : )

olga
06-15-2010, 08:32 PM
Its 500 pieces... I found the picture sooo sweet.... :smitten:

MissSantaClaus
06-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Will you do it in summer or when its cooler outside ?

olga
06-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Well, I think, I will start making the puzzle as soon as I get it.. :smiling angel:
I dot really mind if its summer... I like doing Christmas things and be ready for the day I will start decorate home... :santa:

MissSantaClaus
06-15-2010, 08:37 PM
I like those puzzles

1: http://www.jigsawgallery.com/prodpics/WAD2006.jpg
2: http://www.mainepuzzles.com/Images/Susan-Brabeau-Jigsaw-Puzzles/7731_Fathers_Christmas_Train_Jigsaw_Puzzle_md.jpg
3: http://www.mainepuzzles.com/Images/Susan-Rios-Jigsaw-Puzzles/6170_Cozy_Christmas_Jigsaw_Puzzle_lg.jpg
4: http://www.jigsawgallery.com/prodpics/WAD2004.jpg
5: http://www.whitemountainpuzzles.com/images/315s-night-before%20(2).jpg
6: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3277/2691351973_63390d3a02.jpg

olga
06-15-2010, 08:38 PM
I like those puzzles

1: http://www.jigsawgallery.com/prodpics/WAD2006.jpg
2: http://www.mainepuzzles.com/Images/Susan-Brabeau-Jigsaw-Puzzles/7731_Fathers_Christmas_Train_Jigsaw_Puzzle_md.jpg
3: http://www.mainepuzzles.com/Images/Susan-Rios-Jigsaw-Puzzles/6170_Cozy_Christmas_Jigsaw_Puzzle_lg.jpg
4: http://www.jigsawgallery.com/prodpics/WAD2004.jpg
5: http://www.whitemountainpuzzles.com/images/315s-night-before%20(2).jpg
6: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3277/2691351973_63390d3a02.jpg

Oh, I want them all, right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiling angel:
Just a minute to give you my address... :elf1: :elf1: :elf1: :elf1:

SilverBells
06-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Very nice Olga. Where did you ordered it from?:tree1:

olga
06-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Very nice Olga. Where did you ordered it from?:tree1:

I ordered it from Amazon.co.uk :santa:
From the moment I saw it, I said ''Ok, I want that puzzle, now'' :)
Isnt it very sweet?

dees473
06-23-2010, 11:46 PM
I now have pre-ordered a Santa Claus on a motorcycle. Its made out of ropelight. http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/images/productdetail/santa_motorcycle_2.jpg

SilverBells
06-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Coool. My husband drives a motorcycle and he would like that Santa.:santa1:
I ordered yesterday the cutest Christmas shower curtain from Bed&Bath. Matching towels as well.:elf3:
I'm so excited.:yahoo:

MissSantaClaus
06-24-2010, 01:58 PM
@dees473 that looks amazing : D

@olga how do you pay? because i wanted to buy a sweater from the internet. its $ and i have no credit cards or so.

olga
06-24-2010, 03:17 PM
@dees473 that looks amazing : D

@olga how do you pay? because i wanted to buy a sweater from the internet. its $ and i have no credit cards or so.

Credit card, I use it just for my online shopping.. :santa:

olga
06-24-2010, 03:18 PM
I now have pre-ordered a Santa Claus on a motorcycle. Its made out of ropelight. http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/images/productdetail/santa_motorcycle_2.jpg

Woow!! I like it so much!! :yahoo: How much did this cost to you?? :santa:

SilverBells
06-24-2010, 03:29 PM
I use the pre-paid credit card. It's kind of like a gift card, you can deposit the amount you want on your account, transfer it via internet and do your shopping safely. Mine actually is a virtual card. I have a number, a CVV CODE and an expiration date. It works out wonderfully.:elf3:

olga
06-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Agreed with TIATIA. Thats the kind of card, I use too.. :santa:
I think, its the safer one for shopping online..

olga
06-24-2010, 04:22 PM
http://alljigsawpuzzles.co.uk/shopping/gib09/g3003sm.jpg

Puzzle is here!!!!! and Ive already started making the edges.. :santa:

MissSantaClaus
06-24-2010, 04:35 PM
SO lovely. Have you ever slept und the CHristmas tree ?

olga
06-24-2010, 04:39 PM
SO lovely. Have you ever slept und the CHristmas tree ?

I love sleeping under the christmas tree when the lights are on.. :smitten:
I can not describe that feeling..:santa:
Have you? :santa1:

MissSantaClaus
06-24-2010, 04:41 PM
No never. But maybe i will someday : D

Merry Christmas Darling
06-28-2010, 11:46 AM

Don't ask! It's obviously expensive (those sell for about $300). Just remember that we all have different budgets.

Type "Ropelight Santa on Motorcycle" into your search engine if you want to buy one.

Merry Christmas Darling
06-28-2010, 11:48 AM

That's amazing! It's kind of humorous, too.

BTW, my outdoor decorations always blow over.

Merry Christmas Darling
06-28-2010, 11:51 AM
I love sleeping under the christmas tree when the lights are on.. :smitten:
I can not describe that feeling..:santa:
Have you? :santa1:

My brother and I used to set up little towns made from books and we played under the large multi-color tree lights.

dees473
06-28-2010, 10:02 PM

Here is the link to it. It was around 300, but I don't have to pay for it until it ships...:yahoo:

Hutton
06-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Usually the last items I buy are the things that you buy online. I always get the stuff from the shops first and get the occasional bits you can't get in the shops last. :santa2:

olga
06-29-2010, 10:27 PM
Here is the link to it. It was around 300, but I don't have to pay for it until it ships...:yahoo:

Thanks.. Just a question.. Where is the link???? :elf1: :elf1: :elf1:

SilverBells
06-30-2010, 01:05 AM
Hey you guys:christmastree:

I' ve been looking for Christmas flannel sheets everywhere, and besides Target I didn't have any luck. Any suggestions? (I'm looking for Queen size and twin).

Thanx:rudolph:

olga
06-30-2010, 01:17 AM
Hey you guys:christmastree:

I' ve been looking for Christmas flannel sheets everywhere, and besides Target I didn't have any luck. Any suggestions? (I'm looking for Queen size and twin).

Thanx:rudolph:

Something like that (http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Snowflakes-Flannel-Bedding-Sheet/dp/B000MO4KJ6)? Twin size.. :elf2:

Of course, you can change the blue colour..

SilverBells
06-30-2010, 01:26 AM
Something like that (http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Snowflakes-Flannel-Bedding-Sheet/dp/B000MO4KJ6)? Twin size.. :elf2:

Of course, you can change the blue colour..

Out of stock. I've looked in Amazon, Kohl's, JCPenney and other places.:sad elf:

olga
06-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Out of stock. I've looked in Amazon, Kohl's, JCPenney and other places.:sad elf:

Oops. I did not notice.. I ll keep on my search.. :elf1:

olga
06-30-2010, 01:36 AM
This (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380246510361)one?? :waving:

ChristmasCrazy
06-30-2010, 06:04 AM
I have some red flannel sheets that I LOVE! They always make me feel Christmacy. During the holidays, I use Christmas blankets and pillows and I always have my Christmas lights on my bed. My kids have flannel sheets...I can't remember where I got them. I hope you find what you are looking for!