PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Card Exchange 2009

mithun
10-20-2009, 03:57 AM
Hi all...

I am gonna introduce an idea, to exchange your warm Christmas wish to one of your friend.
The whole idea is collecting the address from people who would like to receive a Christmas cards from a unknown Christmas friend, and assign to one who want to send the cards to a new Christmas friend or friends. A new way to find and make good friends, also celebrating the Christmas in a special way.
All you have to do is send (PM ) or mail to xcardxchange@yahoo.com the following data,

Forum User Name:
Postal Address (Including postal Code and Country):
No. of cards you would like to send:
No. of cards you would like to receive:
Your Age and Sex (Optional):
Your card recipient should be (Preference of your recipients - optional):
E mail (for updating the status):
I will be collecting these addresses, then assign each one to other friend.

Time Line
Remember if you would like to participate please PM these above details before Nov. 10th 2009.
On November 15 you will be receiving the confirmation PM from me.
On 21st November you will be receiving the the addresses to whom you need to send the Christmas Cards.
On Nov. 28th, Dec 05th, Dec 12th and on Dec. 15th i will be sending a reminder PM to complete the sending process. After sending the cards to your friend, please let me know that you have done it, so that i will mark the same in my database as done.

Did you like the idea? Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Instruction
Everyone receives Xmas cards from one of your anonymous friend and cards will be delivered to the address you mentioned.
You will be qualify to receive multiple cards from more than one friend, only when you sending cards to multiple recipients. This is to make sure every one gets at least one Christmas friend.
You will have to send cards to even a international recipient.
Don't fall out of time lines.
You can PM (personal message) me or mail to xcardxchange@yahoo.com the contact details to me. Do not post your contact details on the public forum. Its internet. the frauds just waiting for your personal details to get.
Your contact details will not be revealed to anyone other than your Christmas friend.

Thanks for the co operation. :santa2:
Mithun.

onemagicalchristmas
10-20-2009, 12:08 PM
great idea thanks

Smokyturtle
10-21-2009, 03:55 PM
YAY!!! More cards!!! :yahoo: I love sending and receiving cards!!

tinkerbell2
10-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Great Idea...........love to have more cards....:yahoo:

Anybody signed up yet...

angelpugs
10-25-2009, 06:51 PM
I signed up as i think it's a nice idea and it's a way of having some christmas fun.:christmastree::santa2:

tinkerbell2
10-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Has any one else signed up yet?:elf1:

SnowAngel
11-03-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm a bit weary of giving out personal info like this, no?

mithun
11-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Great Idea...........love to have more cards....:yahoo:

Anybody signed up yet...

Yeah... lots of.. but not many, I think people are concerned about passing their personal info, but i understand that. and still i got lots.. :-)

mithun
11-04-2009, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=angelpugs;18243]I signed up as i think it's a nice idea and it's a way of having some christmas fun.:christmastree::santa2:[/QUOT

Oh.. thanks for that great support Angelpugs... :-)

mithun
11-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Has any one else signed up yet?:elf1:

Yeah... lots of.. but not many, I think people are concerned about passing their personal info, but i understand that. and still i got lots.. :-)

angelpugs
11-04-2009, 10:57 PM
This is a safe site and we have good people here,it's about everyone having fun,can't we do it with what people we have as we excited about this it's a fun thing to do i trust everyone there's no problem here.:snowman::merrychristmas:

SnowAngel
11-07-2009, 06:43 AM
I love this community and would gladly exchange cards with anyone, just send me a PM!

onemagicalchristmas
11-07-2009, 06:57 AM
hello everyone a card exchange sounds good to me too!

tinkerbell2
11-07-2009, 07:03 AM
hello everyone a card exchange sounds good to me too!

Just pm me your address and one will be on its way.....:)

IvoryTaelor
11-08-2009, 06:45 AM
PM me your address too and I will send Christmas Cards!!

mithun
11-08-2009, 01:45 PM
PM me your address too and I will send Christmas Cards!!

Thank you very much friend. Wil send my address soon.

mithun
11-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Just pm me your address and one will be on its way.....:)

even that sound so nice too. :)

mithun
11-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Guys thanks for your support. I think it would be good if we change the timeline to submit the address. Let everybody have fun at this x mas season and send your address before 15 nov... What u guys saying?? :)

angelpugs
11-08-2009, 11:01 PM
It's the spirit of the holidays and a nice way to say happy holidays to everyone here as we are all becoming good friends and enjoying this holiday site together.:christmastree::santa:

angelpugs
11-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Mithun,that would be good as hopefully by then everyone here will have all the information but,if people would like to pm their info before that would be fine also as so many can't wait to start looking for that special card.As i think we all agree this is a wonderful site and i have to say thank you to all these great people who have made this site possiable.Happy Holidays to all.:merrychristmas::christmastree:

Asidov
11-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Great Idea

mithun
11-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Great Idea

Waiting for your PM... :) :)

angelpugs
11-11-2009, 10:25 PM
I'm glad this is a site that likes to get people involved and enjoys making the holidays fun as it's become a family site very warm and merry.:santa2::home:

lighting lady
11-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Well if you guys really want to make someones day, how about joining in on this request!
It was just posted by one of my friends on facebook. If possible the cards need to go out this week! Thanks for reading this and please help spread the word!!!!!

PLEASE REPOST: Chad has a 5 yr old son Noah who is in the last stages of a 2 1/2 yr battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer. The family is celebrating Christmas next week and Noahs request is to get lots of Christmas cards. Lets get him some, please send cards to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountian View Circle South Lyon,Mi 48178 Lets see how many cards we can get to this little guy.

tinkerbell2
11-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Well if you guys really want to make someones day, how about joining in on this request!
It was just posted by one of my friends on facebook. If possible the cards need to go out this week! Thanks for reading this and please help spread the word!!!!!

PLEASE REPOST: Chad has a 5 yr old son Noah who is in the last stages of a 2 1/2 yr battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer. The family is celebrating Christmas next week and Noahs request is to get lots of Christmas cards. Lets get him some, please send cards to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountian View Circle South Lyon,Mi 48178 Lets see how many cards we can get to this little guy.

Thanks for this, sending one out tomorrow..

markgbarba1987
11-11-2009, 11:25 PM
nice idea.. i like it... niicceee. :)

mithun
11-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Thanks for this, sending one out tomorrow..

I am requesting to every one to make this little Noha, smiled, feel get cared once. If your card can do that.... what stopping you to do? One from me to him on its way...

Thanks little lady for poting info.

mithun
11-12-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm glad this is a site that likes to get people involved and enjoys making the holidays fun as it's become a family site very warm and merry.:santa2::home:

Yeah.. i am agree angelpugs.... an dthe bright thing is we all are the members of this sweet family. :) :)

angelpugs
11-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I'll be getting one out in the mail also as i have other things going out great idea.:santa1::home:

mithun
11-29-2009, 02:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

Hope you got your friends, mailing adresses. Please let me know if i missed any one by any chance.....

I am also making ready all the cards and letters to my friends.

Thank You....

Mithun. :santa2:

angelpugs
11-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Thank you again for making this season fun my cards went out and i have already gotten some.Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.:santa2::home::carols:

markgbarba1987
11-29-2009, 08:40 PM
wow.. looks great.. merry christmas! :tree1: