PDA

View Full Version : cake recipes

kimmy
09-22-2009, 08:13 AM
hi, i no its cheeky but does anyone no of any got recipes for a christmas cake, i am hoping to start a new tradition with my daughter by making a christmas cake every year and also, ginger bread cookies or normal cookies, and mince pies, so i really wouldnt mind recipes for all of them, i no im cheeky
any help would be appreciated

also i got told by a friend that if you do make a christmas cake its best to make it early, is that true, if so how long and what is the best date to make the cake.

thank you very much in advance:smitten:

JollyElfDC
10-14-2009, 02:56 AM
I love GOOD fruitcake. I can't say I've ever made one, and I don't have a recipie:sad elf:, but I thought maybe if I bumped up your post it would help.:elf1:

onemagicalchristmas
10-14-2009, 04:29 PM
gils check in the recipes posting I believe my fruitcake recipe is in there. I love moms fruitcake I already odered my two this year. :santa2::waving:

kimmy
10-17-2009, 02:32 PM
I love GOOD fruitcake. I can't say I've ever made one, and I don't have a recipie:sad elf:, but I thought maybe if I bumped up your post it would help.:elf1:

thank you very much
:elf1:

Smokyturtle
10-21-2009, 03:47 PM
I too would like to know this....minus fruitcake. I'm not much for fruit cakes...and no raisins.