PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas this year???

Shanniclause
09-03-2009, 11:17 AM
:presents2::presents2::presents2:

Im curious to hear what people want? Whether its nothing or its a brand new Lexus!

I actually have onle a few wants, but no pressing needs.
Would love to get Zoo passes for my family for next year, a new AAA membership and
maybe a radar detector!

Oh, a forward facing car seat for my son would be nice. He will be getting close to turning around about that time!

:presents2::presents2::presents2:

ikey2
09-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Well I am hoping that the IUI in November goes through and wife gets pregnant. That would make me happy for Christmas...

OF course i would not mind these two complete DVD sets under the tree.

http://www.eclecticelectronics.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/transformers-matrix-of-leadership-edition-complete-series-collectors-set-dvd-unpacked.jpg

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/gijoe_complcoll_shout.jpg

Shanniclause
09-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Well I am hoping that the IUI in November goes through and wife gets pregnant. That would make me happy for Christmas...

OF course i would not mind these two complete DVD sets under the tree.

http://www.eclecticelectronics.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/transformers-matrix-of-leadership-edition-complete-series-collectors-set-dvd-unpacked.jpg

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/gijoe_complcoll_shout.jpg

The transformers set would be a wonderful gift!

I kinda wish the new World of Warcraft expansion would come out by Xmas! lol Not gonna happen

ikey2
09-03-2009, 12:04 PM
I got so tired of WOW right after Lich King and since gone back to Ever quest. The graphic still suck but the game is 10 years old and it was nice to try it again since i was there from Beta till the day EQ2 started then stopped.

Shanniclause
09-03-2009, 12:30 PM
I got so tired of WOW right after Lich King and since gone back to Ever quest. The graphic still suck but the game is 10 years old and it was nice to try it again since i was there from Beta till the day EQ2 started then stopped.

Yeah, I dont like how WoW has made things so easy, but I will give them credit on a few things. The last patch brought in some new instances and raids that are very hard. Dual spec is cool to. Ive been playing so long, its more of a social thing now instead of a game..

Maybe Diablo 3 will be out by Xmas and I could ask for that!

ikey2
09-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I dont like how WoW has made things so easy, but I will give them credit on a few things. The last patch brought in some new instances and raids that are very hard. Dual spec is cool to. Ive been playing so long, its more of a social thing now instead of a game..

Maybe Diablo 3 will be out by Xmas and I could ask for that!

True, I do have to give them credit with the new expansion since they are going to revamp the old zones by ripping apart stuff.

I would love to give Diablo 3 a test drive though.

gummgirl
09-03-2009, 05:16 PM
It won't happen but I'd like a trip to L.A.

ikey2
09-03-2009, 05:23 PM
It won't happen but I'd like a trip to L.A.

Why L.A.??

gummgirl
09-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Because I really like it there. I've been twice and it feels more like home than where I live now. Plus I really love the weather.

MacShirts
09-04-2009, 02:04 AM
maybe a radar detector!

Speed racer huh? Haha I'd have saved so much money on tickets if I had one of those.
I think I want boring stuff....most of the stuff I want are either too expensive or things I have already bought. So prob just some Anime shows on DVD, maybe a couple of video games and clothes :-/

ikey2
09-04-2009, 08:39 AM
Speed racer huh? Haha I'd have saved so much money on tickets if I had one of those.
I think I want boring stuff....most of the stuff I want are either too expensive or things I have already bought. So prob just some Anime shows on DVD, maybe a couple of video games and clothes :-/

What Anime show and games are you looking to get.

Another thing i could use is a new video card and a external HD

Shanniclause
09-04-2009, 10:57 AM

I had a radar detector back in the day that saved me a bunch of money in the long run!

ikey2
09-04-2009, 11:02 AM
I have been pretty lucky so far with out getting any tickets

SnowAngel
09-04-2009, 02:26 PM
My Christmas Wish List:

1. flat panel tv
2. designer handbag (not Louis Vuitton)
3. air filter
4. thick cutting board used on the food network
5. some other practical things I can't remember right now

You may ship my gifts to: haha, just kidding

olga
09-04-2009, 03:49 PM
I would like to be healthy!!! Last year I had a serious disease and I feel very grateful now that Im ok!! Before that, I had everything for granted and thats not good!!

So, Im happy and I do not expect anything!! Just to have my job, be well and happy!!!
What better than that!!

:smitten:

ikey2
09-04-2009, 04:22 PM
I would like to be healthy!!! Last year I had a serious disease and I feel very grateful now that Im ok!! Before that, I had everything for granted and thats not good!!

So, Im happy and I do not expect anything!! Just to have my job, be well and happy!!!
What better than that!!

Well glad to hear your made it through alive and more healthy. So your right there is nothing more you can ask for. Other then your very own little ikey2 figurine under the tree.

Shanniclause
09-05-2009, 06:35 PM

What better than that!!

Happiness is the key!

Christmasplease
09-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Health and Happiness for me and mine first and then.............................................. ........:presents3:I want everything and anything!

olga
09-06-2009, 05:52 AM
Health and Happiness for me and mine first and then.............................................. ........:presents3:I want everything and anything!

Ha!!! :candycane1::candycane1::candycane1: Right!!

olga
09-06-2009, 05:54 AM
Happiness is the key!

Yeap!! If we were not happy and heathy, then, any present would seem indifferent..

tinkerbell2
09-06-2009, 06:17 AM
all i would like is........nowt!!!!:presents2:

Elvira1986
09-06-2009, 12:14 PM

What better than that!!

I'm with you on that one. What sort of ilness did you have?

Last year I was still recovering from a heavy accident I had in May 2008. Therefor a completely painless Christmas is high on my list. But I have to say that I have had few Christmasses that were so magical to me as last years was. I have never been more grateful and happy to celebrate it.

If I have to name something material:
- A nice piece of jewelry from my boyfriend
- Books!(I always enjoy getting those, I read a lot)
- And if I'm being completely outrageousa and unrealistic I would love some Christian Louboutin Shoes. They are breathtaking.

olga
09-06-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm with you on that one. What sort of ilness did you have?

Last year I was still recovering from a heavy accident I had in May 2008. Therefor a completely painless Christmas is high on my list. But I have to say that I have had few Christmasses that were so magical to me as last years was. I have never been more grateful and happy to celebrate it.

If I have to name something material:
- A nice piece of jewelry from my boyfriend
- Books!(I always enjoy getting those, I read a lot)
- And if I'm being completely outrageousa and unrealistic I would love some Christian Louboutin Shoes. They are breathtaking.

Hey, Elvira!! How are you? I hope you are ok now!!!
Well, mine disease was called Meningitis. I do not even want to remember.

Anyway, really? I would like all the presents of the world!!!
But Im happy as I am now, so anything I get for this Christmas, will make me just happier!!

tinkerbell2
09-06-2009, 02:46 PM

But Im happy as I am now, so anything I get for this Christmas, will make me just happier!!

I am glad you pulled through your illness olga..:santa-smiley:

Elvira1986
09-06-2009, 02:57 PM

Me too, Olga. I'll hope for a happy & healthy Christmas for both of us. And for everyone on this messageboard actually.

I am doing very well now. I've started college in February and I am enjoying and appreciating life in general a lot! Background of this: I had an accident in which I sustained burns on 27% of my body. Luckily about half of those were 2nd degree and healed naturally. For the rest I was operated and that was so painful. I now still have lots of scars on my neck, right ear, arms, shoulders and a few on my upper body. I am currently on the waiting list for some plastic surgery which will increase both the movement as the look of some of my scars. I'm very excitedly waiting, because I hope it will be a good improvement.

Did it take long to recover from your ilness? Have you also found that you appreciate the little things more now?

Christmasplease
09-07-2009, 02:22 AM
Olga and Elvira, thank God you are both healthy and happy!:santa:

olga
09-07-2009, 05:13 AM
Me too, Olga. I'll hope for a happy & healthy Christmas for both of us. And for everyone on this messageboard actually.

I am doing very well now. I've started college in February and I am enjoying and appreciating life in general a lot! Background of this: I had an accident in which I sustained burns on 27% of my body. Luckily about half of those were 2nd degree and healed naturally. For the rest I was operated and that was so painful. I now still have lots of scars on my neck, right ear, arms, shoulders and a few on my upper body. I am currently on the waiting list for some plastic surgery which will increase both the movement as the look of some of my scars. I'm very excitedly waiting, because I hope it will be a good improvement.

Did it take long to recover from your ilness? Have you also found that you appreciate the little things more now?

Morning Elvira, its been very sad reading your story about your accident and Im really glad you are ok and live a completely normal life, now.

Well, It took me a year to be ok. 2 months in the hospital and 4 months recovering.
After those 6 months, I had headaches every day.. They left recently, but they come often. I wll always have that.

I appreciate the little things much more now, indeed.

:santa-smiley:

tinkerbell2
09-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Morning Elvira, its been very sad reading your story about your accident and Im really glad you are ok and live a completely normal life, now.

Well, It took me a year to be ok. 2 months in the hospital and 4 months recovering.
After those 6 months, I had headaches every day.. They left recently, but they come often. I wll always have that.

I appreciate the little things much more now, indeed.

:santa-smiley:

glad you and elvira are on the way to recovery..:santa-smiley:

Kittyskyfish
09-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Oh my goodness! Olga and Elvira, I'm glad that you both are doing better. I wish you both continued recovery and good health. :santa-smiley:

~~~

I'd really love it if my brother and his family could pop by the family homestead for Christmas. It's been a long time since everyone got together on Christmas Day. I'd also love to go to Disneyland in December to see the park when it's at its best!

I'd also love a white Christmas tree with blue LED lights. Saw one at Garden Ridge and I almost cried for joy. I don't think Santa is going to deliver on this one, tho. I have way too many as it is! haha

olga
09-09-2009, 05:16 AM
Oh my goodness! Olga and Elvira, I'm glad that you both are doing better. I wish you both continued recovery and good health. :santa-smiley:

I'd also love a white Christmas tree with blue LED lights. Saw one at Garden Ridge and I almost cried for joy. I don't think Santa is going to deliver on this one, tho. I have way too many as it is! haha

Hey, thanks for the interest!! Everything is gonna be ok!! :smitten:

Really, when do you start decorating?? :christmastree:

Kittyskyfish
09-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Hey, thanks for the interest!! Everything is gonna be ok!! :smitten:

Really, when do you start decorating?? :christmastree:

:)
Glad to hear, Olga!

As for decorating, I usually start the first weekend after Halloween!! So bad, I know. haha!

My Christmas Dept. 56 goes up on November 1st and I start to do one large tree per weekend. We have two of those. Then I can go around and get all the other smaller trees up and outdoor lights by Thanksgiving weekend.

My husband travels a lot and usually can only help out in small ways during the decorating stage. I *could* cut back on trees but it's such a big deal to me that all the work is worth it. :christmastree::gelf:

When do you start decorating? :santa:

olga
09-09-2009, 11:05 AM
:)
Glad to hear, Olga!

As for decorating, I usually start the first weekend after Halloween!! So bad, I know. haha!

My Christmas Dept. 56 goes up on November 1st and I start to do one large tree per weekend. We have two of those. Then I can go around and get all the other smaller trees up and outdoor lights by Thanksgiving weekend.

My husband travels a lot and usually can only help out in small ways during the decorating stage. I *could* cut back on trees but it's such a big deal to me that all the work is worth it. :christmastree::gelf:

When do you start decorating? :santa:

Hey, nice to hear from you!! :candycane1:

I think youre doing a great job!! :yahoo:

Well, although we have not a Halloween day in Greece, I usually start decorating the first day of November and If I could do earlier, believe me, I would have already started...

Decoration usually takes 2 weeks (tree, all the house and the balkonies).
In my country, people start decorating the first days of December.. Im one of the very very few who begin so early! :yahoo:

Kittyskyfish
09-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey, nice to hear from you!! :candycane1:

I think youre doing a great job!! :yahoo:

Well, although we have not a Halloween day in Greece, I usually start decorating the first day of November and If I could do earlier, believe me, I would have already started...

Decoration usually takes 2 weeks (tree, all the house and the balkonies).
In my country, people start decorating the first days of December.. Im one of the very very few who begin so early! :yahoo:

November 1, as well! Great minds think alike! ;)

There have been a few years where we had a tree up before Halloween, but it was tucked away in the upstairs den so kids trick-or-treating on Halloween couldn't see how I rushed Christmas decorating!

Philmore
09-30-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm asking Santa for new shocks, so I can put em' on my wife's SUV! Yippee! Oh, and a new Video Card . . .

Christmasplease
09-30-2009, 04:28 PM
You're putting socks on your wife's SUV? Hmm, where exactly do they fit?:santahat::presents3:

Elvira1986
10-01-2009, 04:07 AM
I want a Wii with the balance board.

olga
10-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Books!! I would like books!! I just love them!! :candycane1::candycane1:

Elvira1986
10-01-2009, 05:20 AM
Haha... those are always on my list too. I just love to read. Especially in the winter on the couch with a blanket and a cup of tea.

olga
10-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Haha... those are always on my list too. I just love to read. Especially in the winter on the couch with a blanket and a cup of tea.

I love that, too!! :yahoo: I can finish a whole book in one day!!! :candycane1::candycane1:

Elvira1986
10-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Me too. A friend of us lived with us for 8 months(he had nowhere else to go) once upon a time and he did not believe the speed I read in. I love all sorts of books. Fantasy, thrillers, literature, just about everything. I collect the Alex Delaware serie, written by Jonathan Kellerman.

ikey2
10-01-2009, 09:41 AM
I want a Wii with the balance board.

I thinking about getting a WII fit to..

Shanniclause
10-01-2009, 04:24 PM
I would love to get a Wii.... Things are too fun!:snowman:

Sean
10-01-2009, 07:09 PM
I want...a new cold air intake for my truck! haha :gelf:

ChristmasFanatic
10-02-2009, 01:21 PM
I always have a list of DVDs I'd love to have. This year, I also am asking for a small, hand-held vacuum, for doing the stairs.

kimmy
10-02-2009, 06:38 PM
guitar hero 5 for my playstation 3
new laptop and sims 3 game. :presents2:

Smokyturtle
10-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Well there are a few things I've found in the ABC distributing catalog, and a couple other catalogs, but what I really want most is a trip to Pigeon Forge, TN.

ChristmasFanatic
10-02-2009, 10:55 PM
The Wii Fit game is pretty neat. I got that for CB, last year.

kimmy
10-04-2009, 05:35 AM
they are good, me and my daughter like playing on the wii, its a good family console, even my 2 year old likes joining in

ChristmasFanatic
10-04-2009, 12:16 PM
I love the bowling, golf and tennis game that came with the system. CB has several games, but those are my personal favorites.

tinkerbell2
10-04-2009, 01:05 PM
I think i would like some new clothes after losing some excess weight.....:yahoo:

ChristmasFanatic
10-04-2009, 11:37 PM
I think i would like some new clothes after losing some excess weight.....:yahoo:

Congrats on the wight loss. :gelf:

AmyK
10-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Just in the last few days I fell in LOVE with those Nintendo DS Lites. So I want one of those. :candycane1:

And I want my childhood home movies put on DVD for Christmas. That'd be a GREAT gift, 'cause they're on VHS and we don't even have a VCR anymore. Well, not one that doesn't eat tapes.

tinkerbell2
10-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Congrats on the wight loss. :gelf:

Thankyou CF, iam indeed proud of my 34lbs weight loss since Dec 08:yahoo:

tjdmall
10-05-2009, 02:30 PM
someone had to say it

ANGWife
10-05-2009, 11:51 PM
I would love a new flatscreen tv.

ikey2
10-06-2009, 09:39 AM
I would love a new flatscreen tv.

Im with you on that one. However I think that we will wait one more year.

Holiday Mom
10-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Well every year since I was three I've asked for a pony or a horse. I started leasing one this year and if someone bought him outright for me that would be the best present. I've also asked for a new saddle and tack. Non-horse stuff includes snow pants, perfume, new clothes, books and so on.

I really don't need much, all I really and truly want is for my little guy to have an amazing Christmas

Merry Christmas Darling
10-19-2009, 05:42 PM
I want anything American Girl and I still don't know if I want anything else.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/American%20Girl/IMG_0514.jpg

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasanimatedbargif_5.gifhttp://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasanimatedbargif_5.gifhttp://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Trees/Christmas%20Dividers/Christmasanimatedbargif_5.gif

GingerbreadGirl
10-19-2009, 08:07 PM
I want this really cool ring I've seen online, some clothes and a couple of DVD-movies... Oh, and some kitchen stuff as well :elf1:

SendaCow
11-27-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm getting a lot of my friends this year gifts from our online catalogue, they've expressed in the past that they'd love something from there and now is the perfect opportunity as we've got our Christmas catalogue out with loads of great gift ideas - sendacowgifts.org.uk - I'm sure you'll all love it and be able to find something for your friends and family too! Send a Cow :-)

SnowAngel
11-28-2009, 04:43 AM
I would love a Flip camera!

olga
11-28-2009, 05:47 AM
I would love to get a new mobile phone.. Its been three years since I bought my last one..

Honestly, I know that I will not get it, cause mobile phones cost a lot of money, so, Im thinking of writing to Santa this year... :gelf:

onemagicalchristmas
11-28-2009, 08:29 AM
earphones for my mp3 player and batteries!

olga
11-28-2009, 03:37 PM
I want this really cool ring I've seen online, some clothes and a couple of DVD-movies... Oh, and some kitchen stuff as well :elf1:

Oh, you do not ask too much.... :gelf: :gelf:

markgbarba1987
11-29-2009, 08:45 PM
i only wish for one thing this christmas... To be happy and have more blessings... merry christmas everyone... :elf1:

disneyseason
12-01-2009, 10:58 AM
my boyfriend to have a job so i can stop supporting him!

ChantelleJoy
12-01-2009, 12:23 PM
I would love a Flip camera!

Me too!! :D

Or Xmas DVDs, can never have enough!

StevenTaylor
12-01-2009, 07:58 PM
This is quite an easy one for me.... HTC Hero !!!

cynthy.lee
12-02-2009, 05:04 PM
:my lord:a new camera or a free trip to Tibet:santa2:

NLxmasmom
12-03-2009, 11:02 AM
DH asked for my wish list, but I really have no idea what I want. Clothes, maybe a new mixer or breakfast griddle, a new Christmas DVD.

Ellie
12-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Just want to watch my kids and grandkids enjoy the holidays and gather good memories. Thats the best gift of all for this Mom.

But...since you asked, a new camera would be really nice so I can post cool pics of this years Christmas decorations. :elf1:

ornamentmaven
12-03-2009, 11:39 PM
A new car would be nice, but I'll settle for my favorite perfume!

Elvira1986
12-03-2009, 11:40 PM
I added a new mp3 or mp4 player to my list, a cooking apron, an ovendish suitable for 2 people, a few books, scented candles.

miscfunny
12-03-2009, 11:52 PM
haha. I would love a new car too!

cissy84
12-04-2009, 12:07 AM
I would LOVE a new computer and computer desk. I also want a few things for my kitchen and bedroom. But mostly, I want my daughter to have a wonderful Christmas! :presents2:

EllfGirl
12-04-2009, 03:38 AM
I would love to get a new camera! But that's too expensive :sad elf:

noelle_loves_xmas
12-04-2009, 04:12 AM
i really want a new computer, since mine is almost kaput... but i'll settle for some new jammies :)

valeriekee6368
12-04-2009, 05:39 AM
i wan a X-BOX 360

johnswhite
12-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi Shanniclause,
After 20 days we will celebrate the Christmas. On this Christmas I have purchased one golden ring for my fiancée and i have tust that she will give me wallet for me as gift and i also want it from her.
Thanks have a nice day.

olga
12-05-2009, 01:55 AM
A new appartment would be just fine, I think... :eek:

brittlea
12-05-2009, 04:44 PM
baby stuff

theway
12-06-2009, 08:24 AM
i'd like people to wake up.. in whichever way they need;]

missclaus
12-09-2009, 04:02 AM
i want a blackberry
some new DVDs
and new pair of boots
and Wii Fit

ornamentmaven
12-10-2009, 01:26 AM
Went shopping last night with my daughter! (The best time to go is after dinner during the week! No lines at all!) Anyway, she bought some cute gifts for her boyfriend and found some bargains as well!

KyleD
12-12-2009, 02:06 PM
A new bass boat would be great but I don't think it's going to happen.

onemagicalchristmas
12-12-2009, 06:10 PM
I asked for three dvds The Santa Buddies, Space Buddies and Twilight! but I will probably have to buy them my self in January!:home::christmastree::presents2:

atnas
12-14-2009, 09:16 PM
I just want to seem my family and my friends being happy.
And Bentley. Or Rolls Roys. =)

mcjakeqcool
12-15-2009, 06:07 AM
Economy batteries, Tesco's value pork luncheon meat and more economy batteries.

SnowAngel
12-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Flip camera!

erick
12-17-2009, 12:55 PM
where I can find a good store. please advice thanks

..:merrychristmas:

markgbarba1987
12-17-2009, 01:57 PM
I hope I can get a brand new laptop this Christmas.. that would really be something. Hehehe :tree:

flyingfishfool
12-18-2009, 01:59 AM
It's got to be 'War On Terror the Boardgame', hands down. It's been confiscated by the police because it has an Evil Balaclava in it, worth it for that alone! oh, and did I mention I illustrated it...so I am bias...but hey, it's Christmas time, I thought I'd spread the joy...

TheChristmasPickle
12-18-2009, 05:33 AM
Exercise equipment and a subscription to my favorite fitness mag

Jolie
12-21-2009, 08:24 PM
I would like to have a frarri on this day hahahha. Santa can you gave me one...:dance:

lil_princess
12-21-2009, 08:44 PM
i will more thn happy if i get a scotty for myself... :)

Jolie
12-22-2009, 01:26 PM
i will more thn happy if i get a scotty for myself... :)

So sweet of you princess...

olga
02-28-2010, 10:35 AM
What I want for next Christmas.... Hmmm....

I guess what I want every year...
A better world, my health, my job, my family and people around me, happy.. :santa: I dont think Im asking too much.. :waving:

SnowAngel
03-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Aside from my wishlist which I'm gathering, on the non-material side, I want to find a job with a shorter commute and one where the people are friendly.

olga
03-22-2010, 06:46 PM
I want to find a job with a shorter commute and one where the people are friendly.

Well, I could not agree more, Kris Kringle.. :santa:

ornamentmaven
03-23-2010, 10:56 AM
I would also like to find a new job! - but for Easter instead of Christmas!

olga
05-20-2010, 03:35 PM
I would alo like to find a new job! - but for Easter instead of Christmas!

I guess, youre very closed to that, isnt that so??:gelf: :gelf: :gelf:

MissSantaClaus
05-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Like every year i dont have a wish except being with my family and health. I love more to give as to receive

kam1187
05-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Dont know yet. Im sure Ill have a big list as christmas nears because I have a big family that loves to buy for eachother. Ill have mom, dad, siblings, a few sets of grandparents, boyfriend, and his family badgering me for my christmas list sometime in october im sure :)

olga
05-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Dont know yet. Im sure Ill have a big list as christmas nears because I have a big family that loves to buy for eachother. Ill have mom, dad, siblings, a few sets of grandparents, boyfriend, and his family badgering me for my christmas list sometime in october im sure :)

Lucky you!!! :tree1:

kam1187
05-23-2010, 03:41 AM
Thanks, Olga! :) Hope you're having a great day!

olga
05-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Thanks, Olga! :) Hope you're having a great day!

Thank you, my best wishes for a lovely weekend, my friend. :santa:

Caninemom3
05-24-2010, 02:53 AM
:merrychristmas:

What I want most for Christmas this year is good health to continue for my sister and her husband as well as my husband and myself and for my stepson's chemo to work and for him to return to good health........Of course, I want my furchildren to be healthy too !!!

olga
05-24-2010, 04:08 AM

What I want most for Christmas this year is good health to continue for my sister and her husband as well as my husband and myself and for my stepson's chemo to work and for him to return to good health........Of course, I want my furchildren to be healthy too !!!

As years go by, we realise that some things we had them for granted are not..
I perfectly agree with you, Caninemom... :santa:
Health has always been on the top of my Christmas wish list, too, every year...

Elf_Erv
05-24-2010, 04:19 AM
I would like for everyone in the family to be able to get together at once for Christmas. This is nearly impossible as the family is scattered about far and wide.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Javern/Christmas/present.gif

Caninemom3
06-15-2010, 10:56 AM
I just want everyone to be healthy and I want our planet to be safe from stupid disasters like the BP incident. Though, come to think of it, I do have my eye on a couple of new Barbies this year !! (I collect them !!)

:gelf: :merrychristmas:

olga
06-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Though, come to think of it, I do have my eye on a couple of new Barbies this year !! (I collect them !!)

:gelf: :merrychristmas:

Ha, you are like a little kid, Louanne... :elf1:

SilverBells
06-15-2010, 03:47 PM
I would like to spend every other Christmas :christmastree:in Wisconsin with my family of course:home:, because let's face it, Christmas in the U.S is magical:santa1:.

MissSantaClaus
06-15-2010, 05:56 PM
I would like to spend every other Christmas :christmastree:in Wisconsin with my family of course:home:, because let's face it, Christmas in the U.S is magical:santa1:.

Couldnt agree more. Christmas in the US. I envy all US people :christmastree:

SilverBells
06-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Couldnt agree more. Christmas in the US. I envy all US people :christmastree:

Yeah, me too! (sigh):rudolph:

olga
06-16-2010, 04:46 PM
My best friend spent Holidays in New York, last Christmas and she liked it a lot..
Well, unfortunately, I can think of this trip, only as a dream... :elf2:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qA3SI_OgIhM/SxtemUC0djI/AAAAAAAAAhk/riNcl8vunu8/s400/taylor-kennedy-rockefeller-center-and-the-famous-christmas-tree-rink-and-decoration-new-york-city-new-york.jpg

MissSantaClaus
06-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Olga i played lottery this week. When i win i will donate you a trip with me : )

stephmcuk
08-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I would like a bike, just a cheap one so i can ride the gym and back on it....it would save me loads of time . At the minute i walk and it takes me 20 mins there and 20mins back it would only take me 5 if i had a bike...fingers crossed :).

Home alone 2
08-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Nothing. I want someone not something. :elf3:

SilverBells
08-04-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm not sure what I want yet.:presents2: as far as Christmas presents go.

seiqz
08-04-2010, 02:37 AM
All I want for christmas.. is you.... yeah yeah....
I want a ticket for two to manhattan for christmas

Hutton
08-04-2010, 03:59 AM
A new iPod, my one is just...knackered beyond all belief.

olga
08-04-2010, 04:35 AM
I want snow and cold... Do I ask too much?????????????? :confused:

SilverBells
08-05-2010, 11:47 PM
I want snow and cold... Do I ask too much?????????????? :confused:

:elf3::elf3::elf3::elf3::elf3::elf3::elf3:

seiqz
08-06-2010, 12:27 AM
Nothing. I want someone not something. :elf3:

May your christmas wish come true!:elf3:

ChantelleJoy
09-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Hey everyone, there's a thread for this topic already:
Christmas 2010: What should Santa leave under the tree for you? (http://www.allthingschristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2446)

I'm closing this one so that we don't have duplicates!
Head on over to the other thread to list what YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!