08-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Hot Spinach-Artichoke dip. Courtesy Paula Deen

1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
2 (13 3/4-ounce) cans artichoke hearts
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Heat the spinach in a microwave oven on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry. Drain the artichoke hearts and coarsely chop in a food processor.
Combine all the ingredients except the jack cheese in a large bowl. Stir well. Scrape into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the jack cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Transfer to a chafing dish and keep warm over a low flame. Serve with bagel chips.

MacShirts
08-15-2009, 05:47 AM
Hey I just read this on your blog ;) sounds pretty delicious, that woman knows how to cook

Shanniclause
08-26-2009, 01:28 PM
This recipe sounds so yummy. I may suprise my fiance this weekend with some dip! :candycane1:

MacShirts
08-31-2009, 11:48 PM
I think some homemade tortilla chips would be good with this too. Did you ever give it a try Shanniclause?

Shanniclause
09-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Havent tried it yet, but plan on it soon.

I wish I knew how to make tortilla chips!

MacShirts
09-02-2009, 06:42 AM
The easiest way to make them is to take just ordinary tortillas, like flour or corn, slice them into little triangles, rectangles or whatever and fry them in a little oil. Then salt and enjoy :D

Shanniclause
09-02-2009, 04:13 PM
The easiest way to make them is to take just ordinary tortillas, like flour or corn, slice them into little triangles, rectangles or whatever and fry them in a little oil. Then salt and enjoy :D

Sounds easy enough! Ill have to give it a try.

SnowAngel
09-04-2009, 03:51 PM
That does sound easy and delicious. I love anything I can make myself and not spend too much time on.