the price shouldn't be over $300
Please, share your ideas here

kiko84
12-04-2007, 08:10 AM
I want it to be something very special,

dear lily,
now i recommend a product for you:http://www.myeglobal.com/Photos/2210/show_image_in_imgtag21.jpg

sunshinelife
12-04-2007, 08:28 AM
:dizzy: You only need a digital camera and a computer that you can make meaningful Xmas gifts for yourself and your boy friend!

First, capture the highlights with your digital camera . You have to take some out-of-the-ordinary pictures for you and your friend together when Xmas preparation or Xmas shoppong as raw materials to create your gift.

Second, DIY meaningful Xmas gifts. Once you have got the requested pictures, using a photo collage or digital scrapbooking software, such as Picasa, Photo Collage Studio, to combine multiple photos into a single image that you can frame the highlight in Christmas forever.What's more, you can bookbind these Xmas collages into a stunning photo book to tell your Xmas2007 love story.:jumping: I'm sure the gift must be unique and special to your boy friend!

Here is a girl's Xmas collage created with Photo Collage Studio last year , you can look and get some inspiration.
http://www.photo-collage-software.com/images/xmas.jpg

Don't worry, making a digital scrapbook or photo collage is so easy with Photo Collage Studio. Just choose a pre-designed Xmas templates , then import your baby photos and add some cumtom journals, that's Ok. If you are familiar with Photoshop, you can also take advantage of it to preserve this Xmas love memories.:smiling angel:

Merry Christmas!

XmasDVD
07-20-2008, 04:17 AM
iPhone or iTouch (16GB)

Frankie
08-05-2008, 10:14 PM
So this depends on how old you are and what your boyfriend does for work. But... a very cute idea is if he works at a desk all day, make him a calendar with photos of you and him with special moments that you guys have spent together! And with this present you could get him something else too since it is very inexpensive.

I recommend going to VistaPrint..... very easy!

Heres the link http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/holiday07/holiday_calendars.aspx

PumpkinJack81
08-15-2008, 02:46 AM
So this depends on how old you are and what your boyfriend does for work. But... a very cute idea is if he works at a desk all day, make him a calendar with photos of you and him with special moments that you guys have spent together! And with this present you could get him something else too since it is very inexpensive.

I recommend going to VistaPrint..... very easy!

Heres the link http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/holiday07/holiday_calendars.aspx

Great idea Frankie! I've used VistaPrint before and they do a great job...

TheChristmasPickle
08-22-2008, 02:56 AM
Another very sentimental idea for depending on the ages would be a memory jar. Decorate a jar with things that mean something to the 2 of you. Then take colored paper and write down memories of the two of you together or why he makes you happy. Have them laminated and cut them apart and put them in the jar. Inexpensive as well

celebratechristmas
08-28-2008, 09:11 PM
I guess it all depends on his hobbies. My husband loves football and gaming which gives me some direction when I go shopping. You could always buy him socks and underwear which is always a perfect gift at Christmas time. (ha, ha just kidding)

MerryChristmas2You
08-31-2008, 11:14 AM
a brand new custom made Lamborghini would be cool.
o wait, that's over $300.
hmmm.

celebratechristmas
09-02-2008, 11:17 AM
That's hillarious! MerryChristmas2You

leahrosa
09-24-2008, 08:25 AM
hey i cn help,, if u want it to be very memorable..and with personal touch, i can edit ur pics on photoshop , send them in and then i send back, just prnt it and have it framed and ur gf will have the most memorable christmas gift ever :)

SUNFLOWER1
10-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Treat him to a weekend away for lots of naughy fun!

Daisy
10-06-2008, 03:27 AM
Here are tips for anybody trying to find a gift for their boyfriend.

Last year, I had some trouble, considering he didn't really want or need for much, so I had to go with what I thought might be fun or useful. This year, I am using a different approach and have already settled most of the things that I would like to buy for him.

It depends on what kind of guy he is and what level of maturity you want the gift to be. I find buying him something he needs is always appreciated. My boyfriend is getting a nose hair trimmer as one of his gifts from me this year, haha. He did mention WANTING one, so I'm not going to unkindly buy it and give it to him. :p
Listen to your boyfriend carefully when he mentions his needs.
Also take his personality into your mind when you choose.
Maybe you could homemake something if he appreciates those kinds of things? It's satisfying to buy things in order to make it into one huge, awesome gift. If making things isn't your forte, try buying him a bottle of his favourite cologne or aftershave. Maybe you could get him a nice new sweater? Something smart that he can wear when he goes out.

I ALWAYS buy my boyfriend a good bunch of gifts for Christmas, he usually gets three or four big presents, a couple of little ones, and I always give him a teddybear and a box of shortbread, too. He likes teddybears. I've slowly forced his bedroom into a teddybear empire!

adrienhobbs
10-28-2008, 04:20 AM
Have you ever considered getting him some sort of musical instrument like a guitar bass or keyboard?:santa1: I can help you find something if you need some ideas!

divya
11-14-2008, 07:01 AM
I'd recommend the iPod touch for somebody as special as a boyfriend, the 8 GB one is $ 299 with a few more thrown in for the tax. I bought mine from http://store.ipodyourlife.co.in/Gift-an-iPod.aspx?channel=forums, perhaps you can check it out too

bobgeorge
11-14-2008, 11:30 AM
go to traceyleigh.com great artwork he will love it

EmmaKay
11-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Could you tell us a bit about him please? What's he into? The outdoors, sport, computers, gaming, fishing, boating, music, literature, science, history, food???? Is he the adventurous type? Where do you guys live? Where I live, if that was my budget, I would send my husband and a friend or two (or me if I was game enough) out on an adventure tour or to the great barrier reef etc. But you might be on the other side of the world to me with possibly snow???

markjb432
11-15-2008, 11:15 PM
what's he into?

christmas80
11-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Buying gifts for men sure can end up a struggle when you're out shopping on the high street, on most occasions you come back home with nothing more than a soaring headache and aching legs. Apart from the norm such as socks, ties and a car air freshener there isn't much else you can buy for a man, right? Wrong, if you know where to look there are tons of unusual gifts for men out there that you could give to a guy and make him extremely astonished with his new gadget.

So here's a top three unusual gift ideas guide that would make any fella a happy chappy:

* RC Helicopters - Lets face it flying choppers in the sky is more of a man's thing than a woman's, don't ask why, it just is! RC helicopters make great unusual gifts, from the minute he unwraps his new flying toy he won't stop playing with it until the batteries have died and because most RC helicopters can be recharged in no time at all he'll be at it again within minutes. These types of addictive gadgets are brilliant for serious fun lovers, that's why they are the number one gift for any man.

* USB Gadgets and Toys - You wouldn't think a PC or MAC could lead you to the best unusual gifts around, you best believe it because they can. USB gadgets (aka USB toys) are the number one thingamabob's to give to a man if he spends a lot of time on computers as they offer no end of amusing entertainment when they want time-out from tapping that boring old document. USB gadgets are available with many types of interactive activity such as the USB Boxer and USB Parrot, they are very easy to use, just plug them in and they are raring to go. These PC Toys are right there in the top three unusual gifts for men.

* Electric Shock Games - A man will always want to prove his machoness and separate himself from the boys. There's no better way for him to demonstrate this 'hardness' by putting it to test with an electric shock game. Now these are unusual gifts with a buzz! Once received there is absolutely no doubt he'll gather all his mates round for a good old zapping session and see who really is the toughest of them all!

-----------------------------
christmas.freenewsupdate.com
We Provide Kinds Of Party Christmas Gifts. Cheap Prices & Good Qualities. Guaranteed! :santahat:

Shinok87
11-19-2008, 07:54 AM
i would reccommend giving your bf an experience. take him somewhere, boys are hard to shop for anyways so taking them somewhere would be pretty easy and a gift in itself.

arian.mae
11-20-2008, 02:03 AM
Why don't you give him a O2 XDA Stealth... just add your budget, for sure he will love it.. :D

onemagicalchristmas
11-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Why don't you give him a O2 XDA Stealth... just add your budget, for sure he will love it.. :D

what is an O2 XDA Stealth?

swanseacity
11-21-2008, 06:07 PM
go on ebay and search for

wwe thumb wrestlers all 6

amazing stocking fillers for yourself and kids

just bought some for my son

arian.mae
11-26-2008, 12:18 AM
what is an O2 XDA Stealth?

Its a phone actually

Metal Mom
11-26-2008, 05:31 PM
If he has a rec room where he likes to entertain or be entertained...why not get him a dart set or pool table....something totally for him.

jeffkaffen
11-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Most guys love gadgets. Remote controlled helicopter or car. MP3 players (don't just limit yourself to the IPODs, they aren't the only ones out there). If he is into games, the PS3 is very cool. Or how about a watch, he will always think of you before he realizes he is late to a meeting ;)

srikumarraju
12-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Hey,

It depends on what your boyfriend likes the most and on his hobbies. I would suggest you to give him which he likes the most or a mobile phone. For help regarding seo service visit internationalseoservices.wordpress.com/

xmaslover
12-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Ohh... the RC idea is a good one. You can get a pretty good RC thingy for around your target amount of $300 I think. Check ebay for some good potential. Even a used higher end one would probably be appreciated.

______
http://consumerfactsheets.com/tracker/207f88018f72237565570f8a9e5ca240.jpg Someone somewhere loves ya!

k nielsen
12-08-2008, 09:53 PM
If you are looking for something very special go to www.treasuredblocks.com This site offers a great way to create something personal. This is my company and I have been totally amazed at how much guys like them. They are way under your budget of $300 and it takes less than 5 minutes to create a block. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck in your search- you will know the right gift when you see it!

onemagicalchristmas
12-20-2008, 07:08 PM
you only need to post one ad. Any more than that is considered spamming! we don't like spamming on here!:candycane1:

gogopanda
12-22-2008, 05:03 AM
I wish my girlfriend was getting me something priced at $300!!! :(

the best thing would be a flight down to california from seattle!!

onemagicalchristmas
12-23-2008, 12:40 AM
have you considered a fathead. I have seen the ads and went to the sight. I want a santa claus one. They have them for 34.99 for todays big deal. They are under $100.00 and you would still have some money left for another gift www.fathead.com

Mistletoe
03-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Another very sentimental idea for depending on the ages would be a memory jar. Decorate a jar with things that mean something to the 2 of you. Then take colored paper and write down memories of the two of you together or why he makes you happy. Have them laminated and cut them apart and put them in the jar. Inexpensive as well

Thanks for the idea. My sister is going to be getting married soon and I suggested it for her and the groom, so they can look back on it in the future. :)

MacShirts
08-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Wow all great ideas, but I have a suggestion. Being a male, I have been told I am hard to shop for. This is what I tell the ladies in my life that are struggling with deciding what to get me - Step One: go into any major electronics store (ie best buy) and walk to the middle of the store, Step 2: Close your eyes and extend your arm out and point with your index finger, Step 3 spin around and around (this is important!) then stop! Step 4: open eyes and buy whatever product your pointing at. Tada! I always get "the look" when I tell them that :rolleyes: :gelf:

Christmasplease
08-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Wow all great ideas, but I have a suggestion. Being a male, I have been told I am hard to shop for. This is what I tell the ladies in my life that are struggling with deciding what to get me - Step One: go into any major electronics store (ie best buy) and walk to the middle of the store, Step 2: Close your eyes and extend your arm out and point with your index finger, Step 3 spin around and around (this is important!) then stop! Step 4: open eyes and buy whatever product your pointing at. Tada! I always get "the look" when I tell them that :rolleyes: :gelf:
I love it, I have to use that one.

MacShirts
08-09-2009, 11:39 PM
I love it, I have to use that one.

Its not very personal, but it works and you get the "I've always wanted this! thanks!" reaction ;)

MacShirts
08-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Uh ebay? Or craigslist...

gummgirl
08-11-2009, 05:36 AM
rusjkin I think you posted this in the wrong place. I noticed this was posted in other threads too. There is another thread for selling and buying.

Lostboy
08-21-2009, 04:58 PM
I want it to be something very special,

Guys are simple, I found out that I like gift card to places more then presents, because if its something we don't like its not like were gonna say that in front of you. We will just deal with it and put it away. So I think a gift card is best for your BF. Find something he like and is interested in :)

Mistletoe
08-22-2009, 02:11 AM
Hi Lostboy! Glad you've joined us! :christmastree: