PDA

View Full Version : Best Place To Get Band Shirts????

Chelsea_Diggs
11-24-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm planning on doing all my xmas shopping online this year and I was just looking for a few suggestions of different places to check out for different kinds of like 'Rock Band Merch'....

ive been shopping at this Rock World place for a while. i like them alot cus they have a ton of stuff, they're really fast and the shipping is dirt cheap(And they're Canadian!!)..

they're here:
http://www.rockworldeast.com

anyone know any other trustworthy places? thanks for any suggestions...

PumpkinJack81
11-25-2007, 07:51 AM
Hello Chelsea and welcome! :waving:

Another place you could try is Hot Topic: http://www.hottopic.com They have a variety of band merchandise to choose from.
Hope that helps and hope you enjoy your time and have many happy holidays here with us! :santa:
PumpkinJack81
AllThingsChristmas Staff

Chelsea_Diggs
11-26-2007, 12:20 AM
ive definately heard of this place before.. i'll have to ask the kids! ha! but thanks!

PumpkinJack81
11-26-2007, 01:44 PM
ive definately heard of this place before.. i'll have to ask the kids! ha! but thanks!

You're welcome! Hope it helps you out! :waving:

xmaslover
12-08-2008, 05:58 PM
I'd check ebay out they have pretty good stuff sometimes. Good for rare stuff too when it comes to bands cds and specialty music stuff.

______
http://consumerfactsheets.com/tracker/207f88018f72237565570f8a9e5ca240.jpg Someone somewhere loves ya!

Chelsea_Diggs
11-27-2010, 03:25 AM
i cant believe i remember my old acount password! ha! just looked up my old posts and funnily enough.. i still shop at that store i mentioned in my original post (rockworldeast). I just ordered a few Metallica shirts they had on sale for $14.99!

I recommend them. I've ordered a few times over the years, and I ALWAYS get my package very quickly!

happy black friday!

Jordan
12-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Rockabilia ain't bad.

whichcrafty
12-07-2010, 03:38 AM
I'm planning on doing all my xmas shopping online this year and I was just looking for a few suggestions of different places to check out for different kinds of like 'Rock Band Merch'....

ive been shopping at this Rock World place for a while. i like them alot cus they have a ton of stuff, they're really fast and the shipping is dirt cheap(And they're Canadian!!)..

they're here:

anyone know any other trustworthy places? thanks for any suggestions...

hi chelsea! my name is also chelsea!

my suggestion for where to buy band t-shirts is actually a suggestion to just make them yourself! seriously, if you buy colorful t-shirts from a thrift store and use iron-on letters, spray-paint stencils, or screen print your own design for whatever band you have in mind, whomever you're giving the shirt to will appreciate the effort all the more! and then it's completely original! band t-shirts anywhere else are usually wayyy too expensive, and unless you're buying them at a live show, the band never really makes much money from sales in merchandise. do yourself and the band a favor and make it!

Taverner6
12-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi,
I'd go for ebay myself. Usually shedloads of stuff at reasonable prices plus special offers at this time of the year...