PDA

View Full Version : What does your Christmas say about you?

onemagicalchristmas
12-19-2008, 01:08 AM
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourchristmassayaboutyouquiz/

Your Christmas is Modern

Your wish for the New Year is to stay in touch with your family and friends more.

For you, Christmas is secular holiday. Religion doesn't play a big part in it.

You are patient when it comes to Christmas. You don't celebrate too early, and you don't like seeing holiday decorations in October.

You like Christmas traditions, but you're not uptight about them. You do things your way.

You like to celebrate Christmas your own way, and you don't like to have to compromise.

You love Christmas. You enjoy almost every aspect and tradition of the holidays.

You like giving to your friends and family during Christmas. You focus on the people you're close to.

Mistletoe
04-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Your Christmas is Classic

Your wish for the New Year is good health.

For you, Christmas is a spiritual holiday. You can't separate it from your beliefs.

You are patient when it comes to Christmas. You don't celebrate too early, and you don't like seeing holiday decorations in October.

You like to have an authentic, traditional Christmas. Doing it the old fashioned way is important to you.

You like to celebrate Christmas your own way, and you don't like to have to compromise.

You enjoy Christmas more than anyone you know. Some might call it an obsession!

You give big during the holidays but nowhere near as much as you'd like to.

PumpkinJack81
04-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Your Christmas is Classic
http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatdoesyourchristmassayaboutyouquiz/xmas.png
Your wish for the New Year is more happiness.
For you, Christmas is a spiritual holiday. You can't separate it from your beliefs.
You like to have an authentic, traditional Christmas. Doing it the old fashioned way is important to you.
You try to give as much as possible during the holidays. You are quite generous.
What Does Your Christmas Say About You? (http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourchristmassayaboutyouquiz/)

tinkerbell2
10-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Your Christmas is Modern

You like Christmas traditions, but you're not uptight about them. You do things your way.

You give a big during the holidays but nowhere near as much as you'd like to.

olga
10-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Your Christmas is Modern

You are very impatient when it comes to Christmas. You like that decorations go up earlier and earlier each year.

You have some preferred ways of celebrating Christmas, but you're open to compromise.

WHAT DOES YOUR CHRISTMAS SAY ABOUT YOU? (http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourchristmassayaboutyouquiz/)

ChantelleJoy
10-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Your Christmas is Modern

You like giving to your friends and family during Christmas. You focus on the people you're close to.
What Does Your Christmas Say About You? (http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourchristmassayaboutyouquiz/)

"You enjoy Christmas more than anyone you know. Some might call it an obsession!"
I think this is true for almost everyone here on the forum, no? LOL!!!

:presents1:

Merry Christmas Darling
10-25-2009, 12:41 PM
That's an interesting quiz.

Your Christmas is Modern
Your wish for the New Year is to stay in touch with your family and friends more.

You are very impatient when it comes to Christmas. You like that decorations go up earlier and earlier each year.

I give a big what during the holidays?

Home alone 2
11-09-2009, 10:10 AM

Your Christmas is Modern

Mistletoe
03-03-2015, 02:42 AM
Does it surprise you that almost all of us are listed as enjoying Christmas more than anyone we know? :santahat:

chocolatechip1979
06-01-2016, 05:25 PM
My Christmas is Modern

Your wish for the New Year is more happiness. (True)

For you, Christmas is secular holiday. Religion doesn't play a big part in it. (Very True)

You are patient when it comes to Christmas. You don't celebrate too early, and you don't like seeing holiday decorations in October. (wrong!! I love see and Christmas all year long)

You like Christmas traditions, but you're not uptight about them. You do things your way. (Always,as long as everyone is having a great time)

You like to celebrate Christmas your own way, and you don't like to have to compromise. (Some changes are ok)

You enjoy Christmas more than anyone you know. Some might call it an obsession! (Don't we all?)

You like giving to your friends and family during Christmas. You focus on the people you're close to. (very much so)

Bishop1954
12-19-2020, 01:12 PM
Your Christmas is Modern

Bishop1954
07-24-2022, 01:37 PM
I know when I took the quiz, it came up modern, but there is a lot of classic in me at that time of year as well.
There is a plate and mug for Santa left out (though without children, it is usually empty),
I take time to watch the classic movies (A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th St, Rudolph, etc),
one tree has to have the old C7 lights on it (to include bubble lights) &
I still wait up till midnight on Christmas Eve... :home:

Mistletoe
07-28-2022, 05:21 PM
I know when I took the quiz, it came up modern, but there is a lot of classic in me at that time of year as well.
There is a plate and mug for Santa left out (though without children, it is usually empty),
I take time to watch the classic movies (A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th St, Rudolph, etc),
one tree has to have the old C7 lights on it (to include bubble lights) &
I still wait up till midnight on Christmas Eve... :home:

Yes, and it doesn't sound like the Modern's 'patient' one fits you. :santahat:

Bishop1954
07-29-2022, 01:50 PM
True. But then again, I am a part of the older generation... lol :kinky elf:

Bishop1954
01-02-2024, 08:28 PM
Going to hit this one again in a different pattern. If someone comes to our home, they usually come away with "Childlike" design. Which I am proud of... lol :home:

Mistletoe
01-24-2024, 01:18 AM
Going to hit this one again in a different pattern. If someone comes to our home, they usually come away with "Childlike" design. Which I am proud of... lol :home:
I love childlike- that's the kind of Christmas I always want.

Bishop1954
01-27-2024, 03:42 PM
I hope that feeling will never leave... :presents1:

Mistletoe
01-28-2024, 08:02 PM
Me too!

Bishop1954
02-01-2024, 01:24 PM
I also hope that my Christmas always says "Welcome"... :home:

Mistletoe
02-12-2024, 01:18 AM
I also hope that my Christmas always says "Welcome"... :home:
It's such a great feeling including people.

Bishop1954
02-13-2024, 02:32 PM
Indeed and of course Jesus and members of the heavenly host... :my lord: